Why some people are immune to binaural beats

Binaural brainwave dosing
Advance
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Why some people are immune to binaural beats

Post by Advance »

So the question is why some are immune to binaural beats?
is there any research about that?
Chicken3gg
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Chicken3gg »

I don't think that anyone is immune to binaural beats.

Have you ever tried Hand of God or Gate of Hades while doing something interesting or while riding on the bycicle?
I'm pretty sure you won't really feel anything, maybe you get a humming skull or sth like that, but not the expected effect.

And the second thing:
If you don't believe in binaural beats, they won't work. If you are really sceptical and you can't relax while listening to the dose, it won't work, too.

You should really lie on the bed, close your eyes and listen the dose with stereo-headphones. Make sure you feel comfortable, the set and setting is really important, some people compare the doses with real drugs like LSD. If the set and setting isn't good, the drug won't have the desired effect.
Advance
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Advance »

Yes i have tried to be as comfortable as possible, but still the only effects what i have got is that i have heard some strange mumble (like in restaurant) or whisps (few times) when i have listened Hof. Other effects sometimes have been that my eyes have opened suddenly. But nothing more than that except that it some times feels that the darkness surrounds me when the humming frequency changes.

ps. sorry about my bad english
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

I think you're just originally unsusceptible, like a lot of people are, including myself. If you keep trying, you'll start getting effects. Once that happens you'll start getting effects on every dose, then those effects will get stronger and stronger until you have the full effect that I-Doser was meant to give you. (Which I might add is quite nice.)

Even though I'm experienced, I don't know if the nitrous dose works for me. Last time I tried it I got effects stronger then the time before, but the effects were also noticeably weaker then ones I might get with something like MarijuanaQH. I think if I try it a few more times I'll start getting the strong effects.

Happy dosing!
darkmajik666777
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by darkmajik666777 »

well, its very much rellated to hypnotism, and with hypnotism, 7 out of 10 ppl can be hypnotized, so this can explain why some ppl dont get effects and 3 of those 7 can TRULY be hypnotized, these are the people that really trip when they take the acid dose or something like that
Zukamimotu
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Why some people are immune to binaural beats

Post by Zukamimotu »

You don't have to be super comfy, though. I lay a blanket on my floor with a few pillows for my head. I get full effects.
spitfire1080
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re:

Post by spitfire1080 »

Chicken3gg wrote:If you don't believe in binaural beats, they won't work.
this techanicly isn't true, people are still susceptible to them even if they aren't believing in them, however, the effects do seem to be lowered somewhat,
Mats1107
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Mats1107 »

Someone please help!

I think im immune to idoser! :-(

I do everything the way you should: First i meditate a little and make my room dark then i listen to "Conditon" while im laying comfortable and then i listen to anesthesia and i get NO EFFECTS WHAT SO EVER! Or wait... there is one effect i get a very very small, slight hedache. BUT NONE of the effects that you should get!

P.S i have tried a lot of other doses as well.
chain_yanker
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by chain_yanker »

Explain the surroundings. Eg. Is there any light or sound in the Enviroment?
Trance750
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Trance750 »

Even though I have just started, I don't think anybody is immune to anything. I think it's all a matter of perspective. If you go into something thinking 'It's not going to work', you're right... it won't, because the person doesn't want it to work.

Or they become frustrated if they don't achieve immediate results, so they give up.

Now I do believe some people may be more succiptable than others, but I don't believe anybody is 100% immune
PiCiNk0
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by PiCiNk0 »

Trance750 wrote:Even though I have just started, I don't think anybody is immune to anything. I think it's all a matter of perspective. If you go into something thinking 'It's not going to work', you're right... it won't, because the person doesn't want it to work.

Or they become frustrated if they don't achieve immediate results, so they give up.

Now I do believe some people may be more succiptable than others, but I don't believe anybody is 100% immune
I agree with you for 150%... I don't think there is chance to be immune (maybe just reaaaly small), there is just that group of people that don't want to let it work or force themselves to believe that it won't work and it, of course, won't.
Ashton BrainwaveLove
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Ashton BrainwaveLove »

I do agree that it is almost impossible to have an immunity to binaural beats and brainwave entrainment as a whole! One does have to approach it with an open mind, though! On the other hand, the product that literally skyrocketed my results and experiences with this technology had an immediate effect on me, and I was going through all kinds of stuff until I finally started getting the euphotic bursts, etc. In about six months my personality and life had undergone a complete and utter transformation, which included the healing of a drug and alcohol addiction. If binaural beats were able to take me out of the mess I was in, I am sure immunity is 99.9% impossible. You just have to find the right ones for you!
VampLena
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by VampLena »

I think the problem is, even though some people are open to this and want to experience these effects and prepare well, their minds may have other ideas. That their minds are too strong and thus resistant to suggestion like this which is why it can take many sessions to start feeling effects.

Its the same thing with Hypnotism, it is real and legitimately recognized by Psychology, but as is with this some people are very susceptible to it and get hypnotized easily, while others need more work to get the effect.

Im not going to make such a blanket statement as this works easily on 'stupid people' but there are some people who have weaker minds which makes it easy for these things to work, but as a Scientist, I will say the science is 100% accurate, just like Hypnotism works and has Medically Licensed Practitioners.

Sadly, I have a strong mind and so it does not work so well on me, neither does hypnotism but I do find each session brings more effects, so it is possible to break through your brains natural strength if you do it properly.
kagalive
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by kagalive »

I think it is similar to Hypnotism as well, although I don't think it necessarily comes down to a persons mental strength. I think it more comes down to their open-mindedness and creativity.

That is not to say that if you experience less effects from i-Doser you are closed minded or unimaginative, I just think if you are in a state of mind that is more focused on logic and black-and-white thinking then you will be more inclined to have a devalued experience.

Just my two cents.
Trance750
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Trance750 »

I am one of the ones where it does not come easy for. Will it help if I had a few (real) drinks before-hand, as a way of getting myself to loosen up?