Out of Body

Discuss spiritual practices
microtavor
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by microtavor »

i tried out of body for the first time today.... i faded i and out of sleep after about ten minutes, but in between those times, i could swear someone was at the end of my bed shaking it.... at first it was for only like five seconds, but at one point it felt like i was shaking for a good couple minutes straight.... creepy at first, but fun.... question for you long time users too- whats the strongest dose you can get? and what is it supposed to do?
salil
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by salil »

I'm new to I-doser. I remember having an OOBE when I was eleven or twelve years old. I tripped on a long staircase and came down tumbling. I hit my head several times on the staircase and fell unconscious when I reached the bottom. In this unconscious state I could actually see myself falling down while standing at the bottom. It felt very weird and creepy.
I want to experience something like it again but can't find a way to get rid of all the thoughts that come to my mind when I listen to a dose or when I try to meditate/concentrate. Is there a way or method to improve concentration?
MadeInIsrael
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by MadeInIsrael »

obe can happen naturally, or you can have it by meditation (which is the safest) but takes a lot of practice, unlike lucid dreaming it usually happens when you're awake
Duchess1973
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Out of Body

Post by Duchess1973 »

I use Solfeggio freq. and meditate and can get close but it seems as I am about pop out I like jump like I was startled. So annoying. I hope this is common for some cuz I wanna get past it.