Some questions

Get user supplied support
DrJackel
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Some questions

Post by DrJackel »

My mom is being really anal about this, I'm 17 and it's a family computer. Will someone confirm that this has no addicting quality's and has no harm on the body.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Some questions

Post by cameraboirzu »

DrJackel wrote:My mom is being really anal about this, I'm 17 and it's a family computer. Will someone confirm that this has no addicting quality's and has no harm on the body.
First, welcome to the forum. Second, let me start of by answering your question: No, and no. The effects of listening to I-Doser are that of the effects of listening to music, if you keep the volume low, no damage to your ears. Music can put you in states of mind; heavy metal may wake you up, pink floyd may relax you, hip hop of course makes you want to dance. Are there any bad side effects to music? There are not bad side effects to I-Doser.

Second, addictiveness? No, non-addictive, but if you enjoy some songs enough that you can't stop listening then your in the same situation with I-doser if you like the "song" Physically addictive like cocaine, or heroin? No. Not at all, music/sound waves, can NEVER be addictive.

Hope your mom reads this. These are the facts.
DrJackel
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by DrJackel »

Thanks for the reply. My mom's a nurse and she's probably still going to try and fight it with some sort of bull crap.
Th3_uN1Qu3
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Th3_uN1Qu3 »

Unless she's an EEG operator i can't see anything else she might say.
DrJackel
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by DrJackel »

Well she's already turning it down still... She has the mentality that everything on the internet is from baby raping murderers who want nothing to do except hurt you.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

DrJackel wrote:Well she's already turning it down still... She has the mentality that everything on the internet is from baby raping murderers who want nothing to do except hurt you.
Remember, if you're not putting chemicles into your body, you cannot become physically addicted to something. People are psychologically addicted to chocolate and video games. This is the same thing, I-Doser, is not, and never will be detrimental to health.

Have her search up binaural beats. It's nothing new. It's been used for hundreds of years to put people in specific states of mind. Don't beleive me? Wikipedia.
Th3_uN1Qu3
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Th3_uN1Qu3 »

Yeah, and the shamans discovered the effectiveness of the beats first... But if she thinks everything on the internet is bad then i bet she won't let you go to some weird african tribe to try it. :lol:
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Th3_uN1Qu3 wrote:Yeah, and the shamans discovered the effectiveness of the beats first... But if she thinks everything on the internet is bad then i bet she won't let you go to some weird african tribe to try it. :lol:
People need to realize not ALL people on the net are weird rapist liars. Now come sit on my lap kids.