Dosers who deserve props

Who are you?
lamppost10
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Dosers who deserve props

Post by lamppost10 »

I have been on these forums for about 8 months now, and there are a few dosers in this community that I think deserve some respect, so I would like to commemorate them here.

Idosing

Although, idosing doesn't appear to be on the forums very often anymore, h he is quite knowledgeable in the ways of Idoser, and helped out a lot of people. Props for Idosing

Luscious

For having just about the most thorough journal on the entire forum. Props for luscious.

Cameraboirzu

For posting on just about everything, and helping just about everyone. Although camera only joined about a month ago, camera has become quite an experienced doser in this community. Props for cameraboirzu.

Everybody, post which users YOU think deserve respect, and why.
slushpuppy
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by slushpuppy »

Cameraboirzu takes the cake. its almost impossible to find a newer thread without his mark on it. and always helpful threads. thank you Cameraboirzu.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

... and let me add, we love how dedicated some of you are to our products and services. Let me remind you I-Doser was grass roots - it became what it is and enables us to do all this intense research and development ONLY because of the dedication of you and all the other advocates of the product.

Cheers to you all.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Oh, I seem to have not prepared a speach :oops: :D
Really though, thanks. I'm on the forum a lot always checking for responses to what i've said. I beleive I know a lot, and I try to answer logically, but it may not ALL be true. I mostly wan't to spread the facts of binaural beats to people who think I-Doser is bad for you, among other things like witchcraft and sorcery.
lamppost10
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by lamppost10 »

well you have helped a lot of people camera. Just the mere effort you put into it admirable.
Linda_Ml
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Dosers who deserve props

Post by Linda_Ml »

Thank you.

Maybe I was a little too subtle about the girl thing.

Too bad I dont have a lot of friends that are into anime. It would have been nice to have a few more people to join so Axl would have to hold off his poll.
winhttp dll error
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

I would add 420master as well.. He contributes a lot of experiences and incite on things.