Melatonin

Discuss synthetic substances
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Melatonin

Post by cameraboirzu »

I've recently been having trouble sleeping. So I picked up a bottle of Melatonin tablets to help me sleep.

Aside from helping you sleep, melatonin helps you recall your dreams, and increases lucidity in dreams, which can lead to lucid dreams.

A cool thing I've noticed with it though, is if you pop 2 or 3 melatonin at around 10:00 and then stay up untill about 2, you will get into a weird state, where your body will easily produce CEV's, and make you disoriented. If you close your eyes, you may feel like you're falling off of a cliff. It's quite subtle though, and you may not notice it the first time.

Last night, I had taken melatonin, because I had a RedBull earlier, and didn't wan't to stay up, but found myself up untill 2:00 in the morning anyway. I swear I was receiving auditory hallucinations.

Of course this won't replace ambien, and its not THAT impressive, if you find yourself awake until 2 am, try it out.

Oh, and please get back to me on how it affected you if you tried it.
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Re: Melatonin

Post by 420master »

cameraboirzu wrote:I've recently been having trouble sleeping. So I picked up a bottle of Melatonin tablets to help me sleep.

Aside from helping you sleep, melatonin helps you recall your dreams, and increases lucidity in dreams, which can lead to lucid dreams.

A cool thing I've noticed with it though, is if you pop 2 or 3 melatonin at around 10:00 and then stay up untill about 2, you will get into a weird state, where your body will easily produce CEV's, and make you disoriented. If you close your eyes, you may feel like you're falling off of a cliff. It's quite subtle though, and you may not notice it the first time.

Last night, I had taken melatonin, because I had a RedBull earlier, and didn't wan't to stay up, but found myself up untill 2:00 in the morning anyway. I swear I was receiving auditory hallucinations.

Of course this won't replace ambien, and its not THAT impressive, if you find yourself awake until 2 am, try it out.

Oh, and please get back to me on how it affected you if you tried it.
I take Xanax which has given me some very lucid dreams
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

420master wrote:I take Xanax which has given me some very lucid dreams
I used to be on Paxil, which is quite similar; they are both anti-depressants (even though I have anxiety) and it gave me the most lucid dreams ever. They were so colorful and stuff.

I never became lucid and took control, but I do remember a lot of my dreams. Since then I've switched to a different med, because of price.
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

I meant to say vivid, i suppose lucid dreams were just on my mind while typing that.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

420master wrote:I meant to say vivid, i suppose lucid dreams were just on my mind while typing that.
Its all the same. You can lucid dream and not be in control, or even aware your dreaming. I forget what their called, and they aren't TRUE lucid dreams. But they're vivid dreams nontheless.

Do your dreams seem more colorful?
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

cameraboirzu wrote:
420master wrote:I meant to say vivid, i suppose lucid dreams were just on my mind while typing that.
Its all the same. You can lucid dream and not be in control, or even aware your dreaming. I forget what their called, and they aren't TRUE lucid dreams. But they're vivid dreams nontheless.

Do your dreams seem more colorful?
yes but the other lucid dream is called a false lucid dream... Ive had many of them, and im always pissed in the morning cuz i know i wasnt really lucid.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

I'm pissed when someone gives me something I wan't in a dream, and I wake up w/o it.
B-savage
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by B-savage »

Ive been taking melatonin for a long time now. at first to fall asleep and then when i noticed other effects i took them for fun.

I take about 4 a night and stay up till about 2 or 3 and i feel great. I also get the craziest dreams and feel great in the morning too.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

B-savage wrote:Ive been taking melatonin for a long time now. at first to fall asleep and then when i noticed other effects i took them for fun.

I take about 4 a night and stay up till about 2 or 3 and i feel great. I also get the craziest dreams and feel great in the morning too.
Good, i'm not crazy :D
lucidthoughts
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by lucidthoughts »

cameraboirzu wrote:
420master wrote:I take Xanax which has given me some very lucid dreams
I used to be on Paxil, which is quite similar; they are both anti-depressants (even though I have anxiety) and it gave me the most lucid dreams ever. They were so colorful and stuff.

I never became lucid and took control, but I do remember a lot of my dreams. Since then I've switched to a different med, because of price.
I know this is off subject but I thought you might want to know.

Accually paroxetine (paxil) and alprazolam (xanax) are two complete different things in different classes.

Paroxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) antidepressant.'

Alprazolam is a short-acting drug of the benzodiazepine class used to treat moderate to severe anxiety disorders and panic attacks.

I currently use xanax for anxiety.
SSRI's like Paxil do not produce recreational effects, and take about a month to get into your system, while xanax takes abot 30-45 mins.
I was prescribed Paxil, Celexa, and Prozac for depression, which are all SSRI's and they made me sick. :\
Also Xanax is extremely addictive being a benzo.

I was taking melatonin for sleep at one point and the dreams and CEV's were insane.
I also get in that same weird state that your talking about.
I have auditory hallucinations also, your not alone.

I'm getting my ambien prescription refilled soon!
3 months worth! 90, 10mg Ambien pills per bottle.
I love them so much.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Oh. I didn't mean they were the same substance or of the same family. I meant they could treat similar things. I was on paxil (you cannot use it recreationally) and I was going to switch to Xanax, but I was told it could form a dependency, so I moved to lexapro.

I now haven't taken my meds in about two months, and I feel no difference in anxiety. I feel more human. My friends say Im easier now. I'm not saying that if you have anxiety get off ur medication; mine was very mild, I was taking about 10mg of lexapro.

Back on topic: Im happy more people are getting the effects from melatonin. I think it's pretty cool. What is ambien like? How hard is it to stay awake?
lucidthoughts
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by lucidthoughts »

cameraboirzu wrote:Oh. I didn't mean they were the same substance or of the same family. I meant they could treat similar things. I was on paxil (you cannot use it recreationally) and I was going to switch to Xanax, but I was told it could form a dependency, so I moved to lexapro.

I now haven't taken my meds in about two months, and I feel no difference in anxiety. I feel more human. My friends say Im easier now. I'm not saying that if you have anxiety get off ur medication; mine was very mild, I was taking about 10mg of lexapro.

Back on topic: Im happy more people are getting the effects from melatonin. I think it's pretty cool. What is ambien like? How hard is it to stay awake?
ambien isnt really hard to stay awake.
I find if you tak enough and don't be lazy and shit it makes you go ito a trance where you want to move.
I think its amazing.
The trip is insane its like someoe is always next to you and shit.
I was watching the clouds around the moon at night and they were like attacking the moon in random directions. its good shit.
but be prepared to forget alot.
don't plan on trying to go anywhere you would only hurt yourself if ou left your grounds.