Noob Advice

Discuss MP3 doses
Shadow21
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Noob Advice

Post by Shadow21 »

I just found out about I-Doser and I've been reading about it and I figured I'd try it.

Today I bought the nitrous dose because I read that the effects come quickly. Is nitrous a good beginner dose?

I plan on buying the marijuana dose when I get a couple more dollars in my PayPal account.
Last edited by Shadow21 on Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Is Nitrous Good For Beginners?

Post by cameraboirzu »

Shadow21 wrote:I just found out about I-Doser and I've been reading about it and I figured I'd try it.

Today I bought the nitrous dose because I read that the effects come quickly. Is nitrous a good beginner dose?

I plan on buying the marijuana dose when I get a couple more dollars in my PayPal account.
Yes, a good dose, but if it doesn't work it doesnt mean your immune. I haven't gotten nitrous to work yet, and I am a very experienced doser.
CocaineQH is another great beginner option.
Shadow21
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Is Nitrous Good For Beginners?

Post by Shadow21 »

cameraboirzu wrote:
Shadow21 wrote:I just found out about I-Doser and I've been reading about it and I figured I'd try it.

Yes, a good dose, but if it doesn't work it doesnt mean your immune. I haven't gotten nitrous to work yet, and I am a very experienced doser.
CocaineQH is another great beginner option.
Great!

I've been reading that beginners might not get the effects the first few times so I'll try and stay positive and keep on trying it if it doesn't work the first few times. :D
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Not even few times. Some people take up two a couple months to get effects.
Most of us dont though.
Shadow21
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shadow21 »

cameraboirzu wrote:Not even few times. Some people take up two a couple months to get effects.
Most of us dont though.

Hopefully it doesn't take me that long to start getting the effects :-) I guess it's ok if it does take me that long though.

Edit: I tried it tonight and I didn't get any of the effects but I figured I wouldn't because I was thinking about how it's going to feel when it finally works :D I'll try to stay more focused when I listen to it tomorrow morning.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Shadow21 wrote:
cameraboirzu wrote:Not even few times. Some people take up two a couple months to get effects.
Most of us dont though.

Hopefully it doesn't take me that long to start getting the effects :-) I guess it's ok if it does take me that long though.

Edit: I tried it tonight and I didn't get any of the effects but I figured I wouldn't because I was thinking about how it's going to feel when it finally works :D I'll try to stay more focused when I listen to it tomorrow morning.
Thats how I was for a while.
You get over it. I never have to think about it anymore.
Shadow21
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shadow21 »

I tried it this morning again and in the middle of it it felt like something sat on my stomach. My mind might have created that though. I'm going to try it again tonight to. I also started to feel a little sick but it went away quickly.

Today I noticed that I have the Opium dose so should I try that one? I also have the Alcohol dose.
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

you mind creates all of the effects... the binaural beats just cause it to create most of them.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

420master wrote:you mind creates all of the effects... the binaural beats just cause it to create most of them.
Haha yeah. Just like actual drugs.
I think you meant that you gave yourself a placebo effect. If so, then just keep yourself from saying "dude it totally felt like something sat on my chest right there...OMG! I MUST BE HAIIIGH!"

The binaural tone makes your brain create the effects for you.
Shadow21
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shadow21 »

cameraboirzu wrote:
420master wrote:you mind creates all of the effects... the binaural beats just cause it to create most of them.
I think you meant that you gave yourself a placebo effect. If so, then just keep yourself from saying "dude it totally felt like something sat on my chest right there...OMG! I MUST BE HAIIIGH!"

I can't wait until I'm able to start getting the effects :D After that I'm going to be buying a lot of doses.

Here are a couple more questions I have:

1) Do most of the doses have their own unique effects or are most of the doses similar?

2) Is it even considered getting high when you use I-Doser instead of real drugs?
Ace
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Ace »

Shadow21 wrote:
cameraboirzu wrote:

I can't wait until I'm able to start getting the effects :D After that I'm going to be buying a lot of doses.

Here are a couple more questions I have:

1) Do most of the doses have their own unique effects or are most of the doses similar?

2) Is it even considered getting high when you use I-Doser instead of real drugs?
Yes most of the doses have unique effects, although some are similar.

Technically, yes, and no. The effects usually only last around 30 minutes afterwards anyway so it doesn't really matter too much.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

You had his first question right Ace. Your answer to his second I disagree with. Doesn't mean your wrong though.

I get an effect from a lot that makes me have a light head. Not all doses do it, and even when I get lightheaded it still is accompanied by other effects that make the dose destinguished. White crosses and adrenochrome beat me with a stick.

2. No. It's not getting high. It outs youin different consciousnesses (the reason it could be called getting high), but you don't add chemicals to your body, so you technically aret getting high. I couldn't relate it to the strength of anything I've used before as Idoser is pretty weak. That's not to say you cant say your high. Sometimes it's just easier to say your high than in an "altered state of consciousness". Idoser can be powerful sometimes too though.

Also, I've had doses last 2 hours on me. Dont expect all doses to finish up fast. Alcohol had me for an hour, MarijuanaQH gets me for about 35, White crosses had me for 2 hours, Absinthe had me for about 2 hours etc.
Shadow21
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shadow21 »

I tried again tonight without success. I still really enjoy the experience because it's really relaxing. My main problem is my mind because it wanders too much.

Why don't the doses work at first? Does your brain not know it's suppose to sync with the dose?
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Shadow21 wrote:I tried again tonight without success. I still really enjoy the experience because it's really relaxing. My main problem is my mind because it wanders too much.

Why don't the doses work at first? Does your brain not know it's suppose to sync with the dose?
That's my theory. That or it needs to teach itself what's going on.
Maybe Idoser knows? The admin is never posting stuff.
Shadow21
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shadow21 »

I was dead tired yesterday so I used the French Roast dose and I think it worked because I felt more awake after listening to it but the effect didn't last long since i was so tired.

I'm going to try and use I-Doser at least twice a day so hopefully I start getting the effects soon. :-)

Should I try more than one dose just stick with one until I start feeling its effects? I have the Alcohol and Opium dose and I was thinking about trying those if they're good for beginners.