your favorite legal drug?

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

your favorite legal drug?

Post by blackplague »

There are some really good legal drugs.. they aren't legal 'everywhere' for example salvia..
but kratom, HBW seeds.. herbal smoking blends... etc.
which one do you like the best?
I'd say kratom... it's a great feeling in high doses combined with some ginger to make it go a little easier on your stomach maybe some tagament to make it work better too..
I tried a blend of some herbs and it also had salvia in it.. I made tea with it and smoked some.. i drank the tea.. packed a bowl and smoked it... i had some visuals and a little disassociation i wasn't a full-blown salvia trip or anything just really mellowed out i think it was called NUCHI
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

I like san pedro cactus

DXM is legal so that would be my favorite

also salvia is awesome
Shrimpo
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shrimpo »

Morning Glory seeds... similar to LSD but only it's LSA... less visuals more of a body high. Make me smile for 1 hour straight and pizza was amazing... saw a little warping of paintings. AWFUL TO EAT THOUGHT!
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

hey 420master.. weren't you saying something about you had tried the san pedro cati? maybe you can go into details about the effects i know it contains mescaline.. I'm trying to figure out because if it is truly what was in what i smoked awhile back I really would love to try it again.
lucidthoughts
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by lucidthoughts »

DXM hands down.
The most spiritual thing I've ever done.
The trees told me that I'm a Shaman in snake form.
And that I've progressed past a humans intellect.
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

blackplague wrote:hey 420master.. weren't you saying something about you had tried the san pedro cati? maybe you can go into details about the effects i know it contains mescaline.. I'm trying to figure out because if it is truly what was in what i smoked awhile back I really would love to try it again.
San pedro tastes much worse than peyote( I made powder from a coffee ginder)... I had to mix it with OJ... And I had to use a spoon to get the mush from the bottom and that was GOD AWFUL... about 2 and a half hours after taking it I fell asleep. I woke with in 30 minutes and was tripping balls super hard... fuckin patterns were flying infront of my face and my bed was hovering above all the earth and I honestly believed that if i left my bed I would fall and die.... in end it lasted about 8 hours and the predominant effect was hallucinations... if you do it expect shitty flavor and LOTS of patterns
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

Thanks, whenever they go to OK I might have them pick me up a little.. they are really generous people..
I tried kava as a beverage after grinding the roots down i think i put like 12TBS (tablespoons) of it maybe 15..
and i had low expectations for it... but i see why they call it natures valium.. it wasn't good tasting by all means it does give a nice numbing effect of your mouth... throat tongue... i love the effects of it.. a friend came over and was like damn dawg what you fucked up on?
I said nothing im just calmer.. it also makes me more sociable.
it helps anxiety GREAT 100000X better than xanax to me..
its really pleasant and mood lifting.. I'd recommend that anyone interested in a herb that is more calming than xanax.. it feels better than xanax.. it even gave me euphoria and a mood lift.. I think i can handle the taste of it but I dunno.. will try soon as I can
imarijuanafuck
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by imarijuanafuck »

Nutmeg by far, it is really really cheap. and the high lasts for 48 hours.
And not a bad hang over if taken properly
jeremy111
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by jeremy111 »

I'm addicted to hydrocodone and oxy :(
whale
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by whale »

blackplague wrote:Thanks, whenever they go to OK I might have them pick me up a little.. they are really generous people..
I tried kava as a beverage after grinding the roots down i think i put like 12TBS (tablespoons) of it maybe 15..
and i had low expectations for it... but i see why they call it natures valium.. it wasn't good tasting by all means it does give a nice numbing effect of your mouth... throat tongue... i love the effects of it.. a friend came over and was like damn dawg what you fucked up on?
I said nothing im just calmer.. it also makes me more sociable.
it helps anxiety GREAT 100000X better than xanax to me..
its really pleasant and mood lifting.. I'd recommend that anyone interested in a herb that is more calming than xanax.. it feels better than xanax.. it even gave me euphoria and a mood lift.. I think i can handle the taste of it but I dunno.. will try soon as I can
you can buy pills if you don't like the taste. They're slow acting but still awesome. Kava is a really chill high that I enjoy a lot.
Pink Stars
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Pink Stars »

Well, I don't have much experience with anything legal that gets you high.. So i'd say nutmeg, even though it's pretty hard on you. It's still kinda fun. Stick to illegal drugs. They're more fun. Especially weed.
LarryDickman
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: your favorite legal drug?

Post by LarryDickman »

I'd have to say my fav is Nutmeg.

And Ayahuasca ofcourse!
starlightsurprise-xo
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by starlightsurprise-xo »

alchol and nicotine are actually drugs, and they're legal..
i would have to say alcohol though as i dont smoke :p
nic905
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re:

Post by nic905 »

jeremy111 wrote:I'm addicted to hydrocodone and oxy :(
Have you tried getting help? It's hard to kick but possible!!:)
Nick420
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Nick420 »

whow to you guys im nothing :D
i like wild dagga and mistic hash<---mistic hash is a herbal mix that gets you kinda mellow maybe high :D these babys help me to meditate and draw :]]]