your favorite legal drug?

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
StealthTheUnknown
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: your favorite legal drug?

Post by StealthTheUnknown »

Salvinorin is a substance with legal status that I am particularly attached to. It occurs naturally in the sage family of flowers, but is most abundant in the diviner's sage, also commonly referred to as Salvia or Salvia Divinorum. The great aspect of this plant is that the half life is somewhere around 10 minutes or so depending on the potency and specific strain, meaning that the effects wear off extremely quickly. This is unusual for a psychedelic substance with hallucinogenic properties, because most psychedelics of strong hallucinogenic nature tend to have an 8 hour lifespan, give or take a few hours. The peak of most hallucinogens is usually two hours after effects begin. With Salvinorin, the peak is within seconds of ingestion. I am particularly fond of this, as I am a rather busy individual, and I do mot want to spend eight hours under the influence of a psychedelic when I could have the same effects for only 5 minutes and be able to continue with necessary tasks.
westwoodpunk
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by westwoodpunk »

My Fav is herbal incense... due to have probation on me so cannot smoke the real shiet... :x
sallyjohn85
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by sallyjohn85 »

hydrocodone....
killapoppy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by killapoppy »

Cannabis of cours