xanax

Discuss synthetic substances
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

xanax

Post by blackplague »

anyone ever use xanax here?
well my nerves were shot not getting my xanax until the 28th..
well i was all shaky and nerves shot to hell smoked a cig in like 60 seconds..
heart rate felt really high.
took a xanax bar under my tongue it does taste bitter i held it under my tongue until dissolved drank some water to get any remaining down.
15 minutes later i feel a little better.. 20 minutes now im not a nervous wreck anymore :) calmer than I was im not in a corner away from everyone with a fuck you attitude anymore.
not drowsy or anything just not nowhere near as nervous.
I know it isn't a drug to screw with.. it's just good to relieve anxiety it works better than most things i've tried.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

I don't understand. Why were you a nervous wreck? Do you have anxiety?
lucidthoughts
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by lucidthoughts »

I am prescribed 2mg's of xanax three times a day for anxeity and panic attacks.

It an awesome thing for nerves and such.
But don't build a tolerance man.
It sucks coming off.
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

yea, i have major anxiety almost daily.. i did have a RX i will get it renewed on the 28th i think 2mg
when i have panic attacks and i put it under my tongue it helps it a lot.. the taste isn't exactly great though.

I don't take it as prescribed though It says 3 times a day i usually take it once or twice.. sometimes 3 or more.. it depends how bad the anxiety is.
I have a had a tolerance to that too it is a bitch indeed.
It helps anxiety really well though.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

I have very mild anxiety. I was prescribed Paxil but I was switched because my doctor thought it would be a good idea. I'm currently prescribed Lexapro, but I haven't taken it in a month and the only difference I can note is that sometimes I will hold onto things that scare me longer than I normally would.

My anxiety used to be bad though. I think I grew out of it. Strangely, I think I'm more confident now that I don't take my medicine.
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

I've had full blown panic attacks which really suck.. that's why I'm not a big fan of the amphetamine class it speeds your heart up... I'll probably freak out. I have took a couple hits of methamphetamine though..
didn't have too many negative effects.

today though before i took the xanax..
i was shaking and breathing hard i felt as if i couldn't get enough oxygen.. i felt like i was dying.. i felt as if the whole world had came down on me.. pure anxiety i felt like going in a corner by myself and crying.. (i never do this though) just felt like it... shortly after i took it i was better though.
I even have had social anxiety like being around lots of people i felt as if i'd be looked upon as stupid or i'd say the wrong thing.. I kind of grew out of that part... but the actual panic attacks i never did.
I had one while driving and had to pull over and take a xanax before getting back on the road..

I don't like the recreational use of xanax i've tried high doses (3 bars)
and just was too messed up to remember anything my mom was with me she took me to my room and laid me down.. me and her smoke weed together though.. I look after her and she looks after me..
lucidthoughts
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by lucidthoughts »

i've taken 9 bars before at one time. after I tried to quit.

I don't remember anything after they kicked except falling face first into the floor.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

lucidthoughts wrote:i've taken 9 bars before at one time. after I tried to quit.

I don't remember anything after they kicked except falling face first into the floor.
What a fantastic recreational experience!
Thats probably the best high ever.