Morning Glory Seeds

Discuss visionary plants
Shadow21
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Morning Glory Seeds

Post by Shadow21 »

I've never done drugs before so I think I'll give them a try.

I want to try legal drugs so I thought I'd try Morning Glory seeds first since they're so easy to get.

Here are a few questions I have:

I'll try to get untreated seeds but if I do get treated seeds is there any ways to make them safe to consume?

Are there any seed companies that don't treat the seeds?

Do the different types of Morning Glory seeds give you different affects?

Are Morning Glory seeds a good beginner drug?

I may think of a few more questions later on.

If I do try Morning Glory seeds I'll use the cold water extraction method.

I started reading about Morning Glory seeds on erowid.com so I know a little about them. I'll read more about them on erowid.com later.
Shrimpo
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shrimpo »

Hello there, Morning Glory is O.K. for beginners but they are NASTY to eat. The company you buy them from HAS to, by law, have if they're treated or not. If it says nothing about the seeds being treated, then you're good to go. If you buy treated seeds, theres something on the internet that says to put them in acetone for a long time or something. There are some MG seed types that don't contain LSA (Lysergic Acid Amide). You can never go wrong with Heavenly Blues! Cold-Water Extraction is to take the treated coating off... I think. BTW, start at about 150-200 seeds and work your way up if you wish... also, prepare for naseua and diahrea after words... I know it sucks.
Shadow21
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shadow21 »

Are the affects that you get from taking Morning Glory seeds worth the sickness that you feel afterward?

What are other legal (or at least legal to buy like Morning Glory seeds) drugs? I don't want to try any medicines (like DXM or Oxy).
Shrimpo
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shrimpo »

It depends... first time I tried MG, It was great. No nausea or anything during. Second time was horrible... hardly any effects plus horrible nausea and diarhea. You can try Kava Kava. Kava Kava is like weed and alcohol mixed together with no hangover. Your mouth will be numb, you'll feel a little euphoria, relaxed, etc. You can buy this legally over the internet. Also if you want a LSA type high. Order Hawaiin Baby Woodrose, you don't need to eat as much as MG (maybe 4-6 instead of 250). You can also obtain DMT which grows in many plants through-out the US. There are numerous ways to get "high" legally, you just gotta look for them. Hope this helps.
Shadow21
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shadow21 »

Shrimpo wrote:It depends... first time I tried MG, It was great. No nausea or anything during. Second time was horrible... hardly any effects plus horrible nausea and diarhea. You can try Kava Kava. Kava Kava is like weed and alcohol mixed together with no hangover. Your mouth will be numb, you'll feel a little euphoria, relaxed, etc. You can buy this legally over the internet. Also if you want a LSA type high. Order Hawaiin Baby Woodrose, you don't need to eat as much as MG (maybe 4-6 instead of 250). You can also obtain DMT which grows in many plants through-out the US. There are numerous ways to get "high" legally, you just gotta look for them. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the info.

Don't you have to be 18 to buy legal drugs over the internet? I don't have any way to buy them over the internet and I can't have them shipped to my house or my parents will find out about them. I guess if they grow in Southern California I can just buy the seeds and tell my parents I want to grow them at our house or something.
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

I've used kava before.. the kava pills suck.. get the the powdered kava root.. make kava tea.. drink up.
it doesn't taste good. It is relaxing a nickname is natures valium.
Shadow21
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shadow21 »

Do you guys know about how many Morning Glory seeds usually come in a packet?
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

If you eat morning glory seeds you will puke trust me...
Shadow21
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shadow21 »

I'm going to do the cold water extraction so I can drink it instead of eating the whole seed and hopefully I won't feel as bad after drinking it since I won't be eating the whole seed. Doesn't the shell of the seed contain the chemicals that make you sick?

What affects do you get from Morning Glory seeds?

Are Morning Glory seeds addictive if you only use it every once in a while?
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

from personal experience I can tell you morning glory seeds are shit... Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds also contain LSA and are much more potent...

Last time I did LSA I grounded up the HBW seeds and mixed it with kratom extract to make tea... it was pretty cool, I saw lots of patterns and felt euphoric. The kratom stopped any nausea. Next time im going to make a kava brew with them
Shadow21
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shadow21 »

420master wrote:from personal experience I can tell you morning glory seeds are shit... Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds also contain LSA and are much more potent...

Last time I did LSA I grounded up the HBW seeds and mixed it with kratom extract to make tea... it was pretty cool, I saw lots of patterns and felt euphoric. The kratom stopped any nausea. Next time im going to make a kava brew with them
Did you get the Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds online? Do you know if they sell them at gardening stores?
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

they are much less uncommon to find in gardening stores but it is not impossible...

I did buy mine online... I got them here :http://www.bouncingbearbotanicals.com/h ... p-122.html

potency of the seed varies, but typically 5-10 seeds will send you flying sky high and will have psychedelic proprieties. To get high off MG seeds you have to eat at least 100 and they ALWAYS make me yak. My list of legal highs is this...

1. DMX- just cant beat this one, it is just too much fun

2. Salvia divinorum- You dont always hallucinate, but I promise you, salvia will fuck you up great

3. kratom - It may not be opium, but it sure as hell makes you feel like you are.

4. Kava Kava- I have never done Kava but plan too soon, I have heard only positive things about kava when it is prepared correctly, any negative things i have heard about this are from when it is prepared badly or pills of it are taken.

5. Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds- I pretty much said why I like this earlier, but definitely pick these over morning glory.

6. Amanita mushrooms- These are the best legal mushrooms you will find inside the US, they taste like ass, but that should be expected when your eating fungi. Great Euphoria from these babies.

7. The California poppy ( seed tea ) - These poppies are supposed to be non-psychoactive... wrong, the alkaloids in the CA poppy are actually very similar to the ones in the opium poppy. The tea I have made from these poppies is bitter but once the effects kick in it is worth it. The effect I have gotten are, masssssive sedation, time distortion and a very pleasant body feeling.

8. Legit smoking blends- I'm not talking about the bullshit legal buds and such. I mean things like the K2 smoking blend. My personal favorite is salviasociety.org's Ecsphoria, it really fucks you up, the first time I smoked it I could have sworn it was weed.

9. San Pedro Cacti- The same active ingredient as peyote. If this did not taste so fucking bad, and was easy to prepare, it would be number one on my list.

10. Wild dagga- I smoked the flowers of it once, the smoke was not at all harsh and the end result was high similar to weed but pretty mild.

Hope this post helped in any way possible and I hope you try some of these legal highs.
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

Shadow21 wrote:
Shrimpo wrote:It depends... first time I tried MG, It was great. No nausea or anything during. Second time was horrible... hardly any effects plus horrible nausea and diarhea. You can try Kava Kava. Kava Kava is like weed and alcohol mixed together with no hangover. Your mouth will be numb, you'll feel a little euphoria, relaxed, etc. You can buy this legally over the internet. Also if you want a LSA type high. Order Hawaiin Baby Woodrose, you don't need to eat as much as MG (maybe 4-6 instead of 250). You can also obtain DMT which grows in many plants through-out the US. There are numerous ways to get "high" legally, you just gotta look for them. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the info.

Don't you have to be 18 to buy legal drugs over the internet? I don't have any way to buy them over the internet and I can't have them shipped to my house or my parents will find out about them. I guess if they grow in Southern California I can just buy the seeds and tell my parents I want to grow them at our house or something.
ha what city do you live in, I live in southern CA too...

You are supposed to be 18 but I just check the mail everyday when I order something online to make sure my mom doesn't take it. You can order things online buy going to CVS or something and getting a Visa giftcard. Once you have bought it register it on visa.cm and your set to buy things online...
Shadow21
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shadow21 »

420master wrote:they are much less uncommon to find in gardening stores but it is not impossible...

I did buy mine online... I got them here :http://www.bouncingbearbotanicals.com/h ... p-122.html

potency of the seed varies, but typically 5-10 seeds will send you flying sky high and will have psychedelic proprieties. To get high off MG seeds you have to eat at least 100 and they ALWAYS make me yak. My list of legal highs is this...

1. DMX- just cant beat this one, it is just too much fun

2. Salvia divinorum- You dont always hallucinate, but I promise you, salvia will fuck you up great

3. kratom - It may not be opium, but it sure as hell makes you feel like you are.

4. Kava Kava- I have never done Kava but plan too soon, I have heard only positive things about kava when it is prepared correctly, any negative things i have heard about this are from when it is prepared badly or pills of it are taken.

5. Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds- I pretty much said why I like this earlier, but definitely pick these over morning glory.

6. Amanita mushrooms- These are the best legal mushrooms you will find inside the US, they taste like ass, but that should be expected when your eating fungi. Great Euphoria from these babies.

7. The California poppy ( seed tea ) - These poppies are supposed to be non-psychoactive... wrong, the alkaloids in the CA poppy are actually very similar to the ones in the opium poppy. The tea I have made from these poppies is bitter but once the effects kick in it is worth it. The effect I have gotten are, masssssive sedation, time distortion and a very pleasant body feeling.

8. Legit smoking blends- I'm not talking about the bullshit legal buds and such. I mean things like the K2 smoking blend. My personal favorite is salviasociety.org's Ecsphoria, it really fucks you up, the first time I smoked it I could have sworn it was weed.

9. San Pedro Cacti- The same active ingredient as peyote. If this did not taste so fucking bad, and was easy to prepare, it would be number one on my list.

10. Wild dagga- I smoked the flowers of it once, the smoke was not at all harsh and the end result was high similar to weed but pretty mild.

Hope this post helped in any way possible and I hope you try some of these legal highs.
Thanks for the info. That helps out a lot.

Maybe I'll try poppy seeds instead of morning glory seeds. How did you make the seed tea? Did you just soak them in water? How many seeds did you use and how much tea do you have to drink to get the effects?
ha what city do you live in, I live in southern CA too...

You are supposed to be 18 but I just check the mail everyday when I order something online to make sure my mom doesn't take it. You can order things online buy going to CVS or something and getting a Visa giftcard. Once you have bought it register it on visa.cm and your set to buy things online...
I live in the Kern County area.

I'll have to get a Visa gift card when I get more money so I can buy some things online.
Last edited by Shadow21 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

Oh sick, I live in rancho santa fe, which is kind of near torrey pines.

I have made tea from both opium poppy seeds and the CA poppy seeds. I prefer the CA poppy because it is much easier to get. What I do is I grind up the seeds ( or wit the CA poppy you can use the flower too ), and soak them in hot water, stirring every 20 minutes or so. Then once the water has soaked most of the poppy seeds up I strain it with a coffee filter a few times. After that add some sugar and some honey and then I got me some good tea... you can make iced tea too which I have done and is good.

I usually use the whole pack of seeds or the whole flower or maybe even too

If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask :D