Morning Glory Seeds

Discuss visionary plants
Shadow21
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shadow21 »

420master wrote:Oh sick, I live in rancho santa fe, which is kind of near torrey pines.

I have made tea from both opium poppy seeds and the CA poppy seeds. I prefer the CA poppy because it is much easier to get. What I do is I grind up the seeds ( or wit the CA poppy you can use the flower too ), and soak them in hot water, stirring every 20 minutes or so. Then once the water has soaked most of the poppy seeds up I strain it with a coffee filter a few times. After that add some sugar and some honey and then I got me some good tea... you can make iced tea too which I have done and is good.

I usually use the whole pack of seeds or the whole flower or maybe even too

If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask :D
Maybe I'll try and get CA poppy seeds tomorrow or Friday so I can make the tea on Saturday.

Do the seed companies put poisons on CA poppy seeds like they do for morning glory seeds?

How do you smoke things (like weed) without your parents finding out? Don't drugs have a strong scent when you smoke them?

Are there any other websites like Erowid.com?

I have a lot of questions since I've never done drugs before. :)
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

i was just like you once haha...
ok first off California poppy seeds are NOT covered in pesticide like morning glory seeds are, making them a lot less likely to make you vomit or feel sick.
How old are you? I started smoking weed when i was 14 years old... er maybe 13 i dont remember but it was a few years ago. At first I would always smoke in some bushes or something... God damn, I look back and remember how much fun it was to go on these little adventures just to smoke sum bud. But Later on I just said fuck it im smoking in my house. So what I did ( and still do ) was id lock my door, open a window, stuff some towels at the bottom of the door and use a pipe ( not a joint cuz they make too much smoke )... oh and blow your smoke into a towel to reduce smell.
If you want to do pills, just make sure you dont act high infront of your parents.

erowid is the best site but some other good sites are drug forums and bluelight.
Shadow21
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shadow21 »

420master wrote:i was just like you once haha...
ok first off California poppy seeds are NOT covered in pesticide like morning glory seeds are, making them a lot less likely to make you vomit or feel sick.
How old are you? I started smoking weed when i was 14 years old... er maybe 13 i dont remember but it was a few years ago. At first I would always smoke in some bushes or something... God damn, I look back and remember how much fun it was to go on these little adventures just to smoke sum bud. But Later on I just said fuck it im smoking in my house. So what I did ( and still do ) was id lock my door, open a window, stuff some towels at the bottom of the door and use a pipe ( not a joint cuz they make too much smoke )... oh and blow your smoke into a towel to reduce smell.
If you want to do pills, just make sure you dont act high infront of your parents.

erowid is the best site but some other good sites are drug forums and bluelight.
I'm 15

I know a lot of drug users at my school so I'm sure I could get some stuff if I wanted to (i rarely have money though).

I don't think I'll ever use pills. I defiantly don't want to try anything that my body will start to depend on if I do it to much.
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

ehh yeah fuck addiction. Ive never been addicted to anything but have done tons of addicting stuff.
Shadow21
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shadow21 »

How did you smoke it? Don't you smoke it with a pipe or something?
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

how do I smoke weed? Well I bought a bong online but what I used to do is make a pipe out of a water bottle. What I would do is burn a hole in the top, and stick a wrech socket in the hole, then i would burn a hole in the side for a carb, stick the weed in the socket while covering the carb, light the weed and lightly suck in to fill the water bottle with smoke, then once the bottle was filled with milky white smoke, Id take my finger off the carb and inhale hard and fast to get all of the smoke. It looked something like this:

click the image for a much better quality pic of it
Shadow21
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shadow21 »

420master wrote:how do I smoke weed? Well I bought a bong online but what I used to do is make a pipe out of a water bottle. What I would do is burn a hole in the top, and stick a wrech socket in the hole, then i would burn a hole in the side for a carb, stick the weed in the socket while covering the carb, light the weed and lightly suck in to fill the water bottle with smoke, then once the bottle was filled with milky white smoke, Id take my finger off the carb and inhale hard and fast to get all of the smoke. It looked something like this:

click the image for a much better quality pic of it

I'll probably think of more questions later :D
Shadow21
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shadow21 »

If everything goes right I'll try CA poppies tomorrow. :D

How much water should I put the ground up seeds in? I was just going to put a pack of ground up seeds in a hot bottle of water.

Also, how long do I need to soak the seeds in the water?

I'll probably get a couple packs of morning glory seeds just in case I decide to try them.

I also might try and get some Salvia cuttings eventually so I can grow it but I don't know how I'd explain that to my parents...
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

Crush up the seeds before you put them in boiling water and let them soak for a while.
Shadow21
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shadow21 »

I got an ounce of California poppy seeds today at the hardware store.

I looked at the normal packs of seeds and they contain 210 mg of seeds so I figured I'd only try that amount this time.

Can California poppy tea kill you? I've heard opium poppy tea can kill you.

Edited: I made the poppy tea.

This is what I used:

1 bottle of water
1/2 - 3/4 teaspoon of CA poppy seeds (this is the amount that comes in a normal pack of seeds)

This is what I did:

I poured a bottle of water into a pan and brought it to a boil, I used a coffee grinder to grind up the seeds but that didn't work to well (because the seeds were really small), I poured the seeds into the pan of hot water and I turned off the heat. I tried to grind up the seeds a little better in the pan with a spoon, I kept the seeds in to pan for about 30 minutes. I filtered out the seeds and poured the water back into the bottle. I was able to put the seeds in a coffee filter and turn it into a tea bag type thing and I put it in the bottle of poppy tea. The water was light brown when I filtered out the seeds. I'll take out the tea bag tonight and drink it.

I tried to wash the seeds off before I put them in the water but I don't think it cleaned them very well.

How long does it take to get the affects? Did I make the tea correctly?

Edit 2: I drank the tea and it was fucking gross! I gagged a couple times while I was drinking it. lol

Hopefully it works.
Shadow21
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shadow21 »

It didn't work :(

I'll try and get some Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds. I did find a pack of 150 untreated morning glory seeds for .99 cents on amazon.com so I may try morning glory seeds.