The california poppy
6%

Total votes: 33

420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Top 10 legal highs

Post by 420master »

ok so I already posted my top 10 legal highs in response to shadow21's question, I'll pretty much be reposting that list except for some of the drugs I will be elaborating annnnnnd I will be grading the Price, Health, taste ( or with smokables the comfort of smoke in your lungs ) and of course the high on a scale of 1-10... for price 10 being the most expensive and 1 being the most cheap...

1. DMX- Dont you just love to chug a bottle of cherry robitussin? Well I sure do, DMX is a dissociative that is derived from morphine, but it can also make you hallucinate. DMX totally fucks up your reaction time and all of your nervous system but in a good way. It is one of the harder drugs to describe but is one that all people who are looking for a legal high should try.

Price: 4- DMX containing cough medication typically runs from 3-7 dollars a bottle.

Health: 8 - DXM is not known to be habit forming and has no dangerous side effects. There are controversial claims that it can cause vacuoles( microscopic holes in your brain)

Taste: 4 - The taste really varies with tussin. I like vicks formula 44 because it is more of a liquid than most cough syrups and is easy to chug. DXM tastes bad in general though but it is well worth it.

High: 10!!!!: - When high on DXM everything is awesome. Your mind is in a totally different place than your body, everything you think about is thought about is thought about philosophically... Like I said DXM is hard to describe but once you do it you will know what I am talking about.

2. Salvia divinorum- Im really surprised that this is legal. There are two different highs you can experience from salvia. The first being you just feel super fucked up. It is like your high out of your mind ( and believe me when I say out of your mind) on weed and you cant stop laughing. The second being your mind is transported to another dimension. In the second you are in a completely different world and trip insanely hard. The second is where CEVs and OEV are going to happen. Auditory hallucinations are not uncommon as well.

Price: 7 - Depending on what extract you purchase, Salvia divinorum runs from around 10-50 $ a gram

Health: 8- Salvia has absolutely no negative side effects, but like anything your going to be smoking, it is not nice on your lungs.

Lung comfort: 8- Apparently salvia is supposed to be hard on your lungs, but from my experiences it is not at all and can be held in for a long time.

High: 8- For experienced pyschonauts this is a 10. The only reason it is an 8 is because the trip can be over intense for even people who think they are mentally prepared for it.

3. kratom - i love opium... but sadly the great poppy juice isn't too easy to come by in my rich little community. So I began ordering Kratom. I was easily impressed by the bitter tea I made so now I am a frequent Kratom user due to its opium like effects. For those of you who aren't too familiar with those they are: Pain relief, warmnesss and a really pleasant body feel.

Price: 5- You can buy 30 grams of kratom for around 30 dollars... so essentially it is 5-8 $ per cup of tea you make.
Health: 10- Not addicting and no negative side effects and is actually has great medicinal value because it can aid opiate addiction removal.

Taste: 3: Kratom tea isn't the worst thing I have ever had by any means but to even call this " bark drink " tea is really pushing it. Kratom tastes bad, end of story.

High: 6- While this makes you feel great all over and is a cool drug you dont get any real "buzz" from it.

4. Kava Kava- The roots of the kava plant are mashed up and made into a cold beverage. I have never done Kava but plan too soon, I have heard only positive things about kava when it is prepared correctly, any negative things i have heard about this are from when it is prepared badly or pills of it are taken.

Price: 3- The prices over the internet are inconsistant but it appears pretty cheap.

Health: 5- I have heard mixed reports about the health from Kava. Some say there are no problems with it, but I have also heard you can OD on it and it can be addicting. Until I have more info and personal experience, it is a 5.

High: 7- Kava is similar to alcohol in the way it can get you intoxicated but it also can relieve anxiety, and numb your mouth. kava is sometimes called natures Valium

5. Hawaiian Baby Woodrose/ Morning Glory seeds- HBW and mornin glory contain LSA, an illegal drug that is closely related to LSD, and I think we all know what LSD does. HBW seeds are preferred over MG seeds

Price: 2- they're seeds for Christs sake, how expensive can they be?!

Health: 3- These seeds do not pose any life threatening danger but morning glory seeds always make me sick. This has never happened with hawaiian baby woodrose seeds.

Taste: 3 - If you eat either of these seeds raw they taste awful. What I do usually is put them in a coffee grinder and make tea out of the powder. What I did one time with Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds was create a resin and smoke them . This was a very complicated and annoying method but worked great.

High: 10 - When you get the full blown effects of LSA expect a very similar trip to an acid trip.

6. Amanita mushrooms- These are the best legal mushrooms you will find inside the US, they taste like ass, but that should be expected when your eating fungi. Great Euphoria from these babies too.

Price: 7 - Like salvia, depending on what grade caps you get or what extract the prices can range from 30-40 a gram

Health: 2- You need to be very careful with amanitas. They are listed as poison by the FDA and the recreational dose is pretty close to an OD, which would be very painful and involve lots of vomiting.

Taste: 2- worst tasting drug i have ever tried.

High: 7- Everything looks nicer, the euphoria is second to only hard amphetamines, and it feels like your dreaming... The comedown is horrid though.

7. The California poppy ( seed tea ) - These poppies are supposed to be non-psychoactive... wrong, the alkaloids in the CA poppy are actually very similar to the ones in the opium poppy. The tea I have made from these poppies is bitter but once the effects kick in it is worth it. The effect I have gotten are, masssssive sedation, time distortion and a very pleasant body feeling.

Price: 1 - a pack of seeds is 2-5 dollars and that is plenty, and if your a Californian like me, they grow everywhere and the flower can be used to make tea as well as the seeds.

Health: 10 - The california poppy harms the human body and brain in no way at all!

Taste: 7 - The tea alone is bearable but with some sugar and honey it almost good

High: 3 - Like kratom, the high is all in the body but even more mild. The tea works grrreeat as a sleep aid.

8. Legit smoking blends- I'm not talking about the bullshit legal buds and such. I mean things like the K2 smoking blend. My personal favorite is salviasociety.org's Ecsphoria, it really fucks you up, the first time I smoked it I could have sworn it was weed.

Price: 5- The one I buy, Ecsphoria, is pretty cheap, costing 25 dollars for 3 grams

Health: 7 - Like any smoke, your lungs are going to be burnt.

Lung comfort: 9 - For Ecsphoria and the K2 smoking blend the smoke tastes like vanilla and doesn't burn too bad at all.

High: 8- The effects from my favorite are very similar to cannabis but last much less long and dont peak for long at all.

9. San Pedro Cacti- The same active ingredient as peyote. If this did not taste so fucking bad, and was easy to prepare, it would be number one on my list.

Price: 6 - These Cacti are not that cheap and a typically a pain in the ass to prepare.

Health: 7- It is neither physically addicting nor likely to cause psychological dependence.

Taste: 1 - You know how I said that Amanatis where the worst drug ive ever tasted... I take that back

High: 10 - When the full high is experienced, in my and many others opinions, you trip a lot harder than you do on acid... I almost wanna say it is too intense.

10. Wild dagga- Has very mild weed like effects. I smoked the flowers of it once, the smoke was not at all harsh and the end result was high similar to weed but pretty mild.

Price: 1 - Wild dagga is very cheap costing at most 10 dollars for 30 grams of flower.

Health: 9 - smoke is bad for your lungs period, but this felt particularly easy on my lungs.

Lung comfort: 10- Barley any burn

High: 3- A bowl is like 1 hit of cannabis... it does last quite a while though.

Hope everyone found this informative
:D
Last edited by 420master on Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

I apologize for this disorganization of this post ill be fixing it soon!!! :-)
Shadow21
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shadow21 »

I'll have to try some of these when I get money.

Hopefully I'll be trying poppy seeds this weekend.
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

I want to try DXM but I want to know how long the high lasts. I don't my mum freaking out.
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

UltimaWarrior wrote:I want to try DXM but I want to know how long the high lasts. I don't my mum freaking out.
It is very easy to control yourself on DXM as long as your not walking
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

New users with salvia:
More often than not you will not get that really strong high feeling. In all my experiences I get transfered to another dimmension and I'm gone for about 7 minutes. It's one of the strongest hallucinogens that I know of. It comes and goes very fast, and you won't know what hit you.

Make sure you have a sitter, you're doing it right (holding it in) and are on the ground floor (just to be safe. if you die, and your family gets freaked out and passes legislation that makes salvia illegal i'll shoot you)

It's not "fun", but its amusing somehow.
boogiefish
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by boogiefish »

what extremety should i take if i have never done salvia before?? 50x, 120x... basically i'm just curious how intense the most intense stuff will be.
cyberdog
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by cyberdog »

My personal experience with salvia are usually not very enjoyable. I have done i at least 10 times with everything from dried leaf to concentated 20x. If i break through i usually end up as a solid object of some sort stuck unable to move my whole life and forever. its kind on scares me. The last time i did it i took a hit of nitrous after exhaling. I ended up becoming a corner of a 2 dimensional room, unable to break myself of the thought. when i could finally move i went to the closet object and picked it up and spinned it to prove to myself that the world really is 3d. Crazy.

I think my favorite is the LSA, done it about 8 times and love every single one of them. A close second is California poppy. It smokes a little harsh but it is extremely euphoric. plus you can buy it on ebay for really cheap.
JBrad
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by JBrad »

boogiefish wrote:what extremety should i take if i have never done salvia before?? 50x, 120x... basically i'm just curious how intense the most intense stuff will be.
Dude, breakthrough's can happen with a good 15x standardized extract. The problem is getting a good 15x. One or two really solid bong hits sould knockyou on your ass. Make sure you hold your hits in for a long time too. Try for at least thirty seconds, and then take a second if you can.

Make sure you are sitting down :D
acidhouse
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by acidhouse »

Great topic, very interesting and helpful.

And btw, when you talk about health you're talking about your own experience, not a medical statement, right?, i mean, for what i've read, even this kind of drugs have long term negative effects.
whale
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by whale »

kava is a pretty fun drug. it doesn't really fuck you mind up just makes you relax and feel good. The liver damage is only with the leaves and overall it's not really bad for you. Here's a very accurate and well done erowid report about kava. http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=14007
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Everyone look up and research jwh-018. It should be at the top of the list.
whale
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by whale »

cameraboirzu wrote:Everyone look up and research jwh-018. It should be at the top of the list.
If you want to talk research chemicals than the 2c's definitely beat the canaboids. 2C-I is awesome...
Philip30
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Top 10 legal highs

Post by Philip30 »

in the top 10 i have no taste 1 of them...
but i think 10 of them was so good to our health..
thanks for that..

Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Top 10 legal highs

Post by Whowantsfreepuppys »

DXM does make every thing better the first time i did was before i went to a fair best choice i ever made! :lol: