Sure wasn't what I thought...

Discuss synthetic substances
demonicpriest
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Sure wasn't what I thought...

Post by demonicpriest »

I tried LSD, or was to be LSD (I doubted it would be, but I knew people who did the same thing, and were fine, so I wanted to try it anyway. Probably not smart, but turned out fun), and I'm wondering what it was. I'm guessing it might have been LSA, but I wouldn't know. I took three plain white tabs of it, and after a time, I can't remember how long exactly, but I would say more than 15 minutes, maybe over 30, and definitely under an hour, probably under 45 even, the effects came.
I felt awake, despite the weed (but still felt other effects of the weed). I was talking alot, and everyone else who did it seemed to be, too. It was pretty fun. One of my friends was rolling around on the back of the couch, while I sat in front of him sort of with another friend. He kept getting in the way, but I was feeling rather peaceful and didn't care, and this resulted in me sitting closer to the other friend every minute it seemed, eventually with nowhere to put my arm but around her, which I didn't even notice I did for a longass time. That turned out awkward for about two seconds when we realized, but than we just kept talking.
When I blinked my eyes while in this room, the lights on the ceilings would make peace signs in the darkness, which made me feel somewhat serene. I also noticed a slight movement in objects, somewhat like swirling. It was very faint and I had to concentrate to see it at first. Later, we moved to another room and listened to music. There, the ceiling began to really move. It was practically a liquid, like it was melting, and yet floating in the air, as if the liquid was less dense than air, but a solid object kept it in place. It just melted into itself. It was very cool.
Than, I had some crazy mental effects. I felt like I could read minds, and what I thought they were thinking of, they really were. I just had to study them for a minute, maybe not even because of the insane distortion on time (Things felt faster than they were. I would think an hour passed, and I look at the clock, and it was five minutes. I was always surprised at how much we did in that time), but than I knew what they were thinking of but not saying, and I could tell them what they were thinking and I would be right. One of my friends had a sort of "bubble" experience, where we all were in our own bubbles as he described it, and those bubbles would sometimes merge and break apart.
We got bored after a while, so we went for a quick run outside. That turned out to be REALLY weird. It was the middle of night, like past midnight by far. When we went outside my friends house to the intersection, we saw my brother walking up to my house, at that exact moment when we were only outside for five minutes, which lead to a great discussion of the "bubbles". I remember running outside while keeping my arms as still as I could. It was pretty weird. Colors seemed somewhat more vibrant. Not by alot, it was just a very minor vibrancy.

So, anyway, what are your thoughts on this? It couldn't be LSD, LSD is stronger than that. The papers tasted like paper by the way, so I didn't get rat poison or something.
cyberdog
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by cyberdog »

It does not sound like LSA to me. I have taken LSA around 8 times, it is one of my favorate psycadellics.

And given that it was on paper means it would be a more potent chemical. If it is not lsd then it is probably a RC (Research Chemical). The only ones that I can think of that are low dose like that are the DO family (DOC DOI DOA DOM DOB) they are usually active at less then 5 mg. They have a very strong taste and they last for more the 20 hours so i dout it is one of those.

From what you are describing i would say it may have been a weak batch of acid. Or who ever made the blotter made them weak.
Idosing
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Idosing »

LSA just made me feel really dreamy. LSD is a completely different can of worms.
marco63
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

excellent!

Post by marco63 »

Exelent post my friends, thanks for sharing this answer, is very interesting!