Meth Overdose...

Request new doses
Shrimpo
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Meth Overdose...

Post by Shrimpo »

I wonder what it would feel like to OD on IntraVenous'd (IV) Crystal d-N-MethylAmphetamine. Like, the sudden heat flashes... start sweating profusely... mind races... you become paranoid and nervous... the feeling of your own blood boiling under your skin. It may be not the best dose request or the most fun but, it'd be a nice warning towards to both Meth users and non-users to either stay away from it or be extra careful even if it takes longer to get your tweak on........ I wonder if there are any Meth users on the forums......
asiagunter
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by asiagunter »

that's basically what it feels like to come off of meth..
Idosing
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Idosing »

Ive done it several times. Never shot it though. Only snorted.
Shrimpo
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shrimpo »

I got the idea after watching a Cops episode where this guy shot up too much meth and when the cops arrived, he was sitting on his couch wearing nothing but boxer underwear with sweat dripping from his face, hair totally soaked and a lamp cord tied around his arm (he was hoping to stop the meth from getting to his brain). He had turned on the shower to cool him off but it didn't help. Anyways, I just wanted to know how it would feel but I really don't want to get addicted. I already feel like I have a minor addiction to Desoxyn (d-N-MethylAmphetamine HCL). The only thing that is preventing it from growing is the fact that my guardian hides them. The fact that I only abuse a little dose (~5mg-15mg so far) of the drug and I feel like I have a minor addiction already is amazing. Once I get my hands on those little white pills I usually snort it soon after. And the fact that I don't feel as much as I would when i take them orally yet I continue to snort them in a way confuses me. Just last night (~9 PM) I snorted 15mg of it and I'm still awake 10 hours later (It's 7:20 AM now) and I sit here typing this while those same little white pills call for me to ingest them... damn it.
Idosing
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Idosing »

this dose request is gay.
Shrimpo
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shrimpo »

Well you're adopted...
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Shrimpo wrote:Well you're adopted...
I'm sorry, I just laughed in real life. Not that I think adoption is funny, I just thought using at as insult was funny. Never heard that before.
Biojerk
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Biojerk »

cameraboirzu wrote:
I'm sorry, I just laughed in real life. Not that I think adoption is funny, I just thought using at as insult was funny. Never heard that before.
Youtube search,"RayWilliamJohnson" :P
FREAK656
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re:

Post by FREAK656 »

You're just mad because your mother doesn't love you.