first time i smoked weed

Discuss visionary plants
HandOfPie
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

first time i smoked weed

Post by HandOfPie »

i had always wanted to try weed, also since i know its not bad for you.

i tried it with 2 of my friends, we smoked it outside. one time we saw a cop, so we ducked OMFG we are lucky..

so we were smoking and my friends dad (we were at his house) he shouted HEY! and he called the cops, not knowing it was us.. we ran into my friends room, i was just sitting there then we started smoking in the room, one time i blew smoke out the window and shut the window real hard cuz i saw the cops in the front of the house, i was like omfg.. so suspicous.

so then i heard my friend say DUDE THE COPS ARE COMING
and just out of nowhere, i got high..
it was crazy

every turn i made looked like a videogame. its like i was a cube, i cant explain it.

i was extremely paranoid, scared, confused and it felt like i wasnt there.. it all felt like time wasnt going to stop it was a horrible first time experience.

i told my friends 'GUYS! I FEEL LIKE IM NOT HERE WHAT THE.. SO THIS IS HOW IT FEELS TO GET HIGH? GUYS I GOTTA GO HOME OH MY GOD' i was tripping out..

cottonmouth.. so annoying XD i drank a whole bottle of water for it to go away

when we played guitar hero, its like ur getting sucked into the videogame.. then we all just fell asleep on abed and it was a numb feeling, calm and relaxed =] also i was talking very slow, and my eyes dont get red so im one of the lucky ones =]
HandOfPie
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by HandOfPie »

now i can smoke weed like nothing xD
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

If it ever gets boring just stop for a week and try again.
HandOfPie
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by HandOfPie »

Bloodbane424 wrote:If it ever gets boring just stop for a week and try again.
yep, it always feels as good as the first time i did it =]
DarlynRoger
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by DarlynRoger »

Bloodbane424 wrote:If it ever gets boring just stop for a week and try again.
But it still boring. Huhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bastard
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Bastard »

If you want to get fuckin hiiiiiiiiigh take some dxm and then smoke :mrgreen:
Thermalwolf
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re:

Post by Thermalwolf »

Bastard wrote:If you want to get fuckin hiiiiiiiiigh take some dxm and then smoke :mrgreen:
Just don't be dumb like me and chug half a bottle of nyquil. Stupid me didn't see their was Acetaminophen in it. Boy what a fucking night that was. I think my liver was gonna shut down and I was geeking out. Ended being fine. I think I took about 4000 mg. Got quite sick but my liver recovered. Now I make sure I get robbutusin and triple check the active ingredients to make sure lol, I don't think my liver would survive another hit like that.

And as for my first time on weed, I didn't really get high. We drove around, and eventually I think I felt something but I couldn't hone in on it cause the feeling was unknown so it went away. The second time I got high as a kite. Goooood timmmmeeess.