Spending a Night in Hell?

Be aware in dreams
keenank
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Spending a Night in Hell?

Post by keenank »

I Have lucid dreams sometimes, nothing really big, just fighting crime and flying and stuff. But I just realized that if you Imagine no Ground, or Imagine falling to hell, will that happen? I'm afraid to lucid dream now incase that happens now. I'm not afraid of Dying, Because thats usualy what happens to me at the end of my dreams, I fall off a cliff or I ride my bike off a cliff, and thats normal for me. But if go to hell in your dreams, I'm scared of getting stuck there or encountering something I don't want to see. Any Advice?
thetrippa
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by thetrippa »

i would say try it if you die you die its only a dream unless you meet freddy kruger but i think its mostly just religion thats scaring you do you believe that hell is real :eek:
robbyam
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by robbyam »

It's like anything. If you start thinking about it too much it'll get stuck in the back of your mind and come out in dreams. so possibly, yes, you could start dreaming about that, but it'll be because you thought of it. Since lucid dream is supposed to make it more vivid (haven't tried it yet so can't tell what it's like) then you're in a pretty bad nightmare. But I wouldn't worry too much.
gparask
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Spending a Night in Hell?

Post by gparask »

Honestly, just lucid dream like normal if that happens, just think that this isnt real it is just a dream. If that doesn't work remember to change up your breathing pattern and you could wake up.
•ŜKЯ†ĽĽєχ•
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Spending a Night in Hell?

Post by •ŜKЯ†ĽĽєχ• »

:twisted: I have had a lucid dream were i was stuck in hell, all i did to alter that dream was changing my breathing, and making myself yawn alot. that made me wake up. only crappy thing is that i wanted to stay! the hole dream was about me fighting the devil! it was pretty cool, and kinda creepy :twisted: