Gate of Hades permanent effects?

Share dose experiences
Freyon
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Gate of Hades permanent effects?

Post by Freyon »

Today, i thought about the effects that Gate of Hades could have on your mind on the long run.
A few days ago I tried it, and got the panic attack.

Today i thought about it again, and i thought that overdoing it could eventually lead to a long-term panic disorder, since my body will unconsciously fear another panic attack, and it could scare me even while im doing something that is totally different but which in some way resembles the Gate of Hades environment, like some sort of sound that is similar to the GOH one...

What do you think about that?
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

It's just sounds. Calm down. Take a dose for anxiety or something. GoH isn't strong enough to permanently scar you. Once the dose is over your mind will naturally revert back to its normal state.
Freyon
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Freyon »

Don't get me wrong, i'm not scared right now, nor i have been since the effect of the dose ended.

I just thought that it might affect you on the long run like a real panic attack, it's an extreme dose after all...
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

Freyon wrote:Don't get me wrong, i'm not scared right now, nor i have been since the effect of the dose ended.

I just thought that it might affect you on the long run like a real panic attack, it's an extreme dose after all...
I think that your subconscious mind keeps you from going crazy by knowing that it's just sounds and that it's temporary. :-D

I've found that I-Doser's effects can actually be very temporary (not to say it's short lived.) The effects of doses don't really carry into your every day life. Once the experience is over, the rest of your day just continues like normal.
Th3_uN1Qu3
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Th3_uN1Qu3 »

Yeah don't worry. The worst you can get is ringing in your ears if you listened to it too loud - this will go away in a few days at most. Turn the volume down next time if that's the case.