WHY CANT I ASTRAL PROJECT????

When the mind leaves body
darkmajik666777
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

WHY CANT I ASTRAL PROJECT????

Post by darkmajik666777 »

I keep trying and i have read like 5 books and have tried many methods and i have done the dose a few times but i can never get it ive been trying for like 6 months and i have kept positive and now its just leaving me depresed and let down, it really sucks cuz i kow that anyone can do it but i just cant get it, could someone please attempt to help?
also here are methods i have tried just so you know: Lucid dreaming (i cant get it, the closest i have gotten to it was dreaming that i knew i was dreaming), meditation, and the regular way wich is pretty much just the meditation thing, please help, im desperate, now that i know that such an amazing thing exists i feel at a loss and i also wont consume any drugs (im not against them, i just dont want to become dependent on drugs to give me astral projections because sometimes people who use drugs for that cant astral project without the drug then) please, it is getting rather frustrating not being able to visit this wonderful realm :mad: because i know a lot about it but i have never had the pleasure of actually expeiriancing it
oPUMAz
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by oPUMAz »

try using a relax brain wave first then astral project
mrfourtysevenman
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: WHY CANT I ASTRAL PROJECT????

Post by mrfourtysevenman »

my first try - i was laying there and i imagined my hand falling asleep. this feeling spread up my arm and then started on the rest of my limbs. eventually i felt myself FLUNG and bounced back into my body.
the second time i went to bed, got up tired and went downstairs and fell asleep in front of the TV. i found myself parylized and purposely fell through the couch. i looked down and all i saw was black so i went back into my body. it was cool. THIRD time, same as the above (even the same show was on at the time, family matters)
and instead of going down or leaving, i heard a voice. it was strange because the voice was whispering but at the same time using it's voice. it said "justiiiiiin..." and i thought to myself, "am i imagining this?" and the voice read my mind and said "no, is what i am is.." and it started mumbling. i never knew it was possible to whisper and use your voice at the same time so i tried it and it is. but i could not move. i was frightened, yet amazed. i tried to get up but something was pulling me to sleep, which at that moment in time anybody would jump up with adrenaline.
is what im saying is, a good method, set your alarm clock early and move your sleeping location. but put the tv on, it helps.
sebastian10
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: WHY CANT I ASTRAL PROJECT????

Post by sebastian10 »

Try the Theta dose as well. It may be more intense...