Cannot get it to work no matter what.

Get user supplied support
Staple
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Cannot get it to work no matter what.

Post by Staple »

I am doing something wrong and I know it. Just don't know what.

So I got the app 2 weeks ago and since then I have done (in order)

Trip
Out of Body
A-Bomb
Peyote
Hand of God
LSD
Nitrous

--

I haven't had a single effect and I'm pissed because I know it works (which is why I spent the money). I am using the computer app with the regular drg files. I am using Aerial7 Chopper II headphones. What I do is I close my door and shutters. Then I put a piece of cloth over my eyes and play the dose.

Now what happens when I go through the dose is I start to dose off. During trip and LSD I actually fell asleep midway through. In the other doses I'd drowse off and start to think about other irrelevant things (eg. when I was doing Peyote I was thinking about making this post). When I get really relaxed I tend to go into a soft sleep, now how am I suppose to have effects if this is the case?
Casshern
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Cannot get it to work no matter what.

Post by Casshern »

Hey,

I'm getting similiar results while using I-Doser. I concentrate on the sound, try to focus my breath and so on, but I really can´t concentrate on it, because I always have some random thoughts going through my head and they make me go out of the trip.

Trying A-Bomb i felt like flying, while the sound was going higher, but after 3 secs i started to think again and i fell out of it. Similiar results to Trip and Acid.

Now I want to ask you: Are there different exercises I can do to get a better focus on the sound?
Tyrulan
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: Cannot get it to work no matter what.

Post by Tyrulan »

Your best bet is to read this guide.

https://sites.fastspring.com/idoser/instant/guide

If you don't want to pay for it - well there are tons of people talking about their experiences in the I-Doser Experiences section of the forum. Try browsing around there for some tips on how to make this work for you.