Answers Round 12

Questions to I-Doser.com
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Answers Round 12

Post by idoser »

Question:

Will there ever be an I-Doser player for the Mac? What options do Mac users have?

Answer:

There may eventually be a .drg file player for the Mac, but we have no current release date. Mac users can enjoy CD and MP3 packs that are available from http://www.i-doser.com

Question:

Will users ever be able to send private messages, or have a wall-like profile for others to view? I would also like to know if one may apply to be a forum moderator.

Answer:

No, private messaging and profiles were once available and were highly abused to illegally send doses to other members. We will not be enabling profiles or private messaging. We are not currently accepting applications to be a moderator. In the event we do, it will be based on how active you are in the forum and the quality of your posts. So keep posting, and who knows, someday we may choose you to be a moderator.

Question:

i just got the i-doser samples seeing if its worth the money and idk how to play it. How do I play .drg files?

Answer:

With the I-Doser Player Application for the PC available at http://www.i-doser.com/store

Question:

When will you release new doses?

Answer:

When they are ready. I-Doser.com has an extensive design, QA, and testing phase. No dose gets released until we see successfull results. Some of our more complicated doses have been in development for years. We will never rush to market. When a dose is done, it will be released.

Question:

Please consider putting it on the android market.

Answer:

The only mobile app we currently support is the iPhone app store. If you dont have an iphone or ipod touch, you can still download MP3 packs that will work on any mobile phone capable of playing audio. You can buy MP3 packs at http://www.i-doser.com

Question:

I have downloaded the idoser program for pc, and have alcohol and content on my computer, but can i do so that i can put them on my ipod/ mobilephone? so that i dont have to be at the computer while dosing.

Answer:

Doses for the PC application cant (or shouldnt) be played on a mobile device. Converting these files causes data loss that renders them completely ineffective. You can purchase MP3 packs from http://www.i-doser.com that will work on any mobile device capable of playing audio.

Question:

Does it still work if i watch tv while "dosing"?

Answer:

This is not recommended and you may not achieve results while watching tv.

Question:

How often the secret newsletters goes out? Can I read back issues?

Answer:

No release schedule- when we have something to say. Make esure you are subscribed at http://www.i-doser.com/subscribe.html - we sometimes (but not always) give out free doses in the newsletter :X No, you can not access back issues. You will just have to wait for out next secret mailing.

Question:

When I listened to peyoteQH on itunes it sounds different than the one on the computer. Why different sounds?

Answer:

The iphone app, Cds, and Mp3s containt ambient music backdrops. The .drg files for the PC Player Application are "pure" tones, meaning there is no ambient backgrounds, just carrier white noise and beats. Some have better results depending on the person, so try both and see what works best for you.

Question:

Does it matter if you plug you headphones into speakers with a headphone jack or directly into the speaker port on your computer, because i think speakers with headphones jack may cause a change in frequency or even weaken the dose?

Answer:

Depends if your speaker out has any kind of processing. To be sure, plug directly into the headphone jack on yoru computer.

Question:

Why do you think you guys are well known compared to anyone else who is making binaural beats?

Answer:

We have put more time and research into creating simulated moods and experiences that all other binaural providers combined. Our 10+ years of knowledge and dedication to quality makes us the industry leader in the space. I-Doser, hands down, offers the most potent simulations available anywhere.

Question:

Why are the doses on the CD's on 15 min, when the exact same dose online downloadable are 30 mins? I feel like I am getting ripped off and forced to pay double just because I want a CD.

Answer:

Each doses is designed per time - some people prefer shorter doses, but it does not mean they are less potent or that you are getting ripped off. Some of our shorter doses are just as effective as the longer ones. Each type of dose is individually designed - we dont just "cut" a 30min dose down to 15min, we completely redesign it from the ground up to be a separate product.

Question:

As long as I get good audio quality, does it matter which way I wear my headphones while I take a dose?

Answer:

Wear your headphones according to the instructions - right ear to right ear, etc, as usually indicated on the headphones.