My first Salvia Experience

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

My first Salvia Experience

Post by UltimaWarrior »

I was with my step-brother again. I told him about salvia and how it's legal hallucogen and it didn't believe it so I brought some with me. He loaded the bong and (still being skeptic) told me to go first. I took a hit and with my poor lungs only held it in for about 6 seconds. It tasted horrible and was really heavy on my lungs. Feeling I had just wasted it I instantly took another hit and held it in as much as I possibley could. After about 13 seconds, something hit me. I never remember exhaling either. My legs merged with the ground and I fell onto my back, the sky filling my vision. The clouds went by really fast too. After what felt like minutes but could've been a couple of seconds I started hearing voices. I heard my name a few times, and I heard "come here boy!" among other things. Then I heard something shout really loud, like it was coming from the sky: "You will be punished for your sins!"

Then the ground started pulling me under. Sortof. More like I became the ground. The clouds turned grey, then to black as I morphed into the ground. I tried to shout out "Help!" but nothing came out my mouth. The clouds filled the sky so it turned completely black. Then my step-brother's voice said: "Just kidding!"

Then I remember laying with my face in the grass laughing my head off. Like proper laughing, almost to crying point. I was so happy, it was like god had played a joke on me. After that nothing amazing happened except me bursting into fits of laughter every five minutes. If I tried focusing on something, like a tree or a lamp post, it seemed to spin around really fast and I could slow it down and speed it up at will. I also had no depth perception for a few hours, everything felt close and far away at the same time.

After 20 minutes of this, I was fully sober and I asked my step-bro (who I hadn;t noticed the whole time) what happened. This is what he said:

"After the second hit your head slumped forward stupidly so I pushed you over, thinking you were playing. But then you started shouting gibberish and you looked real scared. You started rolling around too shouting words like "no" and "stop". Then I said, "Dude! You're ok!" and shook you a bit. Then you sortof layed on your front for ages. Then out of nowhere you started laughing like an idiot."

So what do you think? I'm not sure I want to try salvia again for a while...
bitchlover96
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: My first Salvia Experience

Post by bitchlover96 »

That sounds really awesome! I wanted to try salvia but still I think if I do it I'm going to regret it also that and parents. I think I'll just stick with I-Dosing, but what would make me really happy would be a salvia dose.
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

Nothing can prepare you for Salvia. It's so intense, even on a low potency. I do it often now though.

Let me tell you about an experience that happened recently. We were only hitting small potency 10x. I was with a group of about 5 other people, taking in turns. When I tried it, everyone turned into trees, and I thought I was an elf in a forest, like an RPG. We were in my friend's living room. I like had visions of me swinging through trees and stuff. Coming down everything was like 2D world and my fingers were incredibley long.

It really is strange stuff. If you ever try it, make sure you are in a confident, good mood, or you WILL bad trip.
ngphil22
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by ngphil22 »

bitchlover96 wrote:That sounds really awesome! I wanted to try salvia but still I think if I do it I'm going to regret it also that and parents. I think I'll just stick with I-Dosing, but what would make me really happy would be a salvia dose.
They have a salvia dose. It is called divinorum. Like the plants latin name, Salvia Divinorum, which means "the diviners sage" check it out. It is a pretty good dose