Legal drugs..Lots of them, alittle pricey...

Discuss visionary plants
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

It definately gives me a nice high, i vaporize it though as the smoke is harsh and i'd rather vaporize any substances than smoke them, it just feels cleaner. My dagga high is usually this -

0 minutes-vaporize 4 or 5 flowers, this takes a good 5 minutes
10 minutes (after first hit)- Spacing out alot, not high, just zoning out on random objects alot
15 minutes-The high hits, and it hits hard - Reminiscent of an MJ high, but mellower and "cleaner" if that makes sense.
50-60 minutes-Usually coming down by now, a nice afterglow after the final effects wear off.

Email me if you want a good site to get VERY cheap, good dagga from.
UnknownFear
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by UnknownFear »

Wait.. you mean that you van actually buy LEGAL drugs from a respectful and well-known site? ..wow.. That's pretty neat
N1c3
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by N1c3 »

UnknownFear wrote:Wait.. you mean that you van actually buy LEGAL drugs from a respectful and well-known site? ..wow.. That's pretty neat
Yeah, there is quite abit of them.
As a matter of fact, there are even sites that you can buy illegal drugs from (MJ), they just disguise the whole thing and package so it looks like it is something else that is legal, that way it will make it right through customs!
majora2007
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by majora2007 »

For the problem in the first page regarding school censors, the best way to bypass them is to run Linux on a live CD. (Ubuntu 10.6 is what I used and it worked wonderfully.)
rabbithands
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by rabbithands »

@ waffleinajar

damn, and i thought my school was bad. The worst they do is say no facial hair, and even then some kids get away with it. I swear, this one time a girl came into my art class rolling - never got caught. And another friend of mine told me about the time he OD'ed on vicodin (i think, I don't exactly remember lol) and started seizing in english class. Kid's a class act hahaha.

But yeah that blows. Your principal is a bitch. Mine probably would expel someone for drugs, but she is super nice, and quite humorous :D
Tekguy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Tekguy »

I know what you mean about the internet blockers at school mine have just been updated and you can't get anything for shit :mad:
but a "friend" of mine might have a solution to this constanly anoing problem i'll post another comment tomorrow about it
demonkingjj
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by demonkingjj »

waffleinajar wrote:OAR RAider Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:19 pm Post subject:

i doser has been blocked at my school
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mine too, but the fucking principal got smart and if they get your ipod, mp3, or smart phone they check it for the mp3's. Mother fuckers suspended me for three days for "possetion of an intoxicating substance", good thing my parents thought they were full of shit and just rented like fifty movies for me
If you're in Canada or USA, you can contact the police and accuse them of "unauthorized search of personal belongings" :D

I mean, they won't get sued or anything (I doubt) but atleast you'll get your Ipod back and not get the suspension.

By the way "Idoser" can in NO way be classified as an illegal drug. It IS a drug, but it's completely legal at any age. Next thing you know, they'll be expelling kids for bringing fucking pencils to school because "pencils are sharp, and therefore can be used as weapons" :D :D
gnomes
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by gnomes »

[quote="mistert34"]Salvia Divinorum... gave me the worst trip of my life... be careful if you use that, especialy if you use 15x +. Just make sure your in a "happy" inviornment and BRING VALUM.[/quote]

agreed
the dumbass at the hed shop gave me 80x on accident.
and the dumbass typing this to you decided it would be ok to smoke it.
i have never been through anything like that, and i never will again.
terrifying, and disturbing to say the least.
subway
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by subway »

aight. Ive done alot of that shit. I have a friend that has done just about everything in the book and more. He ordered alot off of this site. Spice gold, and Spike 99 is very similar to canabis at small doses. At large quantities, that shit will make you see the craziest things. We threw a large amount in an ice bong, and my friend was mad tripping. Shit is nuts.

I didnt take more than one hit, and my buddy killed the rest with his friend. He passed out on the couch, and was out. He says he really doesnt like it.

Its a mixture of drugs such as Sinichiwichi, Blue lotus, wormwood, maybe ayanascha (sp?) and some other shit. It will keep you light headed, and im not sure all of that is good. whatever.
gnomes
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by gnomes »

its Sinicuichi... i dont think anyone knows if that is psychoactive.

wormwood wont get you high in the same respect either. its used to flavor alcohol. and you can use it to bring down a fever and improve stomach function.

its ayhuasca. i guarantee you it wasnt in that stuff. you can only get that from the amazon. its a vine that is brewed into a tea with other plants containing DMT. i doubt smoking that would do a thing anyway.

and blue lotus also needs to be brewed at least thats the ancient Egyptian method of doing it. ive smoked that stuff before, it didnt do much.
subway
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by subway »

haha that was dumb im sorry. ayhuasca wasnt in it thats right. thats an MAOI. I confused the name.

If you smoke wormwood alone, it is supposed to have some trippy properties.

I know coleus is said to do somthing when the leaves are dried out and then smoked, or made into a herbal tea.
PaRaDoX
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by PaRaDoX »

-Almost wrote:You can get past blocked sites easily.
If your using windows.

Ill show you how.

Method 1:

Go to Start>Run>Type cmd.exe

Type in ping www.sitename.com

Look for the IP address.

Type that in on your browser and bam.

------------------------------------------------
If they blocked command prompt.

Go to notepad.

Type in command.com

And save as: cmd.bat.

Then you have command prompt.
THANK YOU SO MUCH NOW I CAN REAK HAVOK FOR MY SCHOOLS NETWORK!!!
shahin100
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

re

Post by shahin100 »

yes..... "Idoser" is a legal drug

Drug rehab
Last edited by shahin100 on Sat May 02, 2009 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
shahin100
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

re

Post by shahin100 »

yes........ idoser is not an illegal drug.....

Drug rehab
smokehigh
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Smoke XXX

Post by smokehigh »

Last week got smoke x, smoke xx, and smoke xxx.
Just wanted to try all sorts of this brand to see is there any difference.
Found it best on herbalsmokemix , fast deliver and got some gifts also.
Smoke X, was light, but good.
Smoke xx, was a bit more chill, good.
Smoke xxx, was very strong, came back only after 3hours.

Some one knows better place then Herbalsmokemix dot com? Let me know.
Would love to try Jah rush, any suggestions were