I never knew this would work! <3 Ganja

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

I never knew this would work! <3 Ganja

Post by UltimaWarrior »

Basically, I wanted to experiment. Last saturday, I got some bud (a 10th of an ounce, 2.8 gram roughly). I waited till my parents were out, then I grabbed some bread and spread some peanut butter on it. I then sprinkled all the bud ontop of the peanut butter and put another bit of bread on top. I squashed it down, and put it into the toaster for 10 minutes (around that, I waited till it started to burn on the outside). I then gulped it down pretty quickly, along with some coca-cola. This is my first time eating it and I wasn't sure if I did it correctly.

About half an hour later it hit me. Boom. Was crazy! It lasted like from 7:00PM that night till the next day. Atleast, I went to sleep at midnight and when I awoke at 11:25AM next morning (I never lay in either lol) I still felt pretty baked. Was amazing. Although, at one point I ran up the stairs to look in the mirror, and I got all paranoid cos my eyes were pink and my pupils were bigger than the sun. The thing that got me was my heartbeat though, it went mega fast, even when resting XD

Anyway, that was my experience. I've heard eating it lasts longer because the cannibis is absorbed over time instead of instantly.
Bigk75
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: I never knew this would work! <3 Ganja

Post by Bigk75 »

That is the most ghetto way to get high I've ever heard of lol! A pot PB&J XD. If you're serious about getting into edibles look on youtube about making pot butter and you can bake all kinds of stuff, plus the sugar and chocolate and anything sweet kind of counterbalances the bitter taste the butter yields.