Am I almost there?

When the mind leaves body
lRepta
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Am I almost there?

Post by lRepta »

Ok so I have been trying to Astral project for the past few days and it only happened 2 times but, I feel my hands lift up and a sensation through my body I get excited and lose concentration when this happens and afterwords I hear this noise like vibrations. Is this a correct feeling or just something else? :?
_Benny_MeXXcaline_
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Am I almost there?

Post by _Benny_MeXXcaline_ »

Is a start!when the dose will hit you with full power you will understand it!trust me...
kpopfan11
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by kpopfan11 »

yes you were really close, the only thing you have to do is just relax~
qwertyuioppoiuytrewq
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by qwertyuioppoiuytrewq »

i love to project
Veryala
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Veryala »

I think you're close! What's holding you back is the excitement you're feeling. It's one of the most common problems people have when trying to project. Once you've been through the sensations a few times, you'll start to get used to them and it will get easier to remain calm. It may also help to say a positive affirmation over and over again in your head to help you remain calm. Simply thinking "I remain calm as I astral project" over and over again can help you to do so.
jgizle
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by jgizle »

It's difficult to tell where your progress is without better details so i'll help you out.

These sounds. is it just a ringing or is it like your next to a train track, literally and a train is passing by. Likewise you should 100% be physically unable to move. If you are not in sleep paralysis than you are not there yet and you need to relax more. Also the vibrations you only get after the 1st couple AP and eventually you will no longer get them for longer than a second. As for your vibrations they should also be very very strong.

For example as strong as vibrations feel if your head is on a wooden board and a saw is cutting through it, or like above you are near a train track barely getting hit by a passing train.

If you are getting all of these than your excitement is breaking you out of trance and therefore changing your brain activity from the low 2 - 3 hertz lvl it was to heightened level due to excitement or being startled from the experience
chrisssj2
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by chrisssj2 »

jgizle wrote:It's difficult to tell where your progress is without better details so i'll help you out.

These sounds. is it just a ringing or is it like your next to a train track, literally and a train is passing by. Likewise you should 100% be physically unable to move. If you are not in sleep paralysis than you are not there yet and you need to relax more. Also the vibrations you only get after the 1st couple AP and eventually you will no longer get them for longer than a second. As for your vibrations they should also be very very strong.

For example as strong as vibrations feel if your head is on a wooden board and a saw is cutting through it, or like above you are near a train track barely getting hit by a passing train.

If you are getting all of these than your excitement is breaking you out of trance and therefore changing your brain activity from the low 2 - 3 hertz lvl it was to heightened level due to excitement or being startled from the experience
Yes I think I once was close too, then I got SUPERexcited and it went away.