Answers Round 13

Questions to I-Doser.com
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Answers Round 13

Post by idoser »

Question:

When you listen to something designed to initiate a projection (or whatever else), are you supposed to actually just have a blank mind and think about nothing OR are you meant to think about projecting?

Answer:

Depends on the person. In testing a blank and clear/open mind worked best, but do you own experimenting.

Question:

Admin, which one is your personal favourite dose?

Answer:

Peyote was the proof of concept dose, so it will always hold a special place with I-Doser staff.

Question:

Do you have any plans to sell your ambient CD's at any major retailer?

Answer:

Not brick and mortar stores, the distribution method of walking in and buying CDs and dead. Online, yes, of course.

Question:

I was wondering if by using a Sound Editor program (As in Roxio) and cleaning up the audio file, will it enhance the effects or decrease it.

Answer:

Not only will it decrease the effects, it will make it so the dose is completely ineffective. I-Doser doses are highly advanced and tuned sequences. If you "clean them up" then you ruin them.

Question:

Will we get an update for the iphone app soon, or at least this year?

Answer:

We never announce product release dates.

Question:

was born deaf in my right ear, so I cannot hear stereo. Will I-Doser work.

Answer:

No, requires both ears via "binaural"

Question:

Hello, I have purchased several MP3 files earlier for my PC. I now have an iPod that I wish to put these files on, for greater ease of access. How would I go about doing this?

Answer:

See iTunes user's guide for adding MP3s to iPod.

Question:

Does xxxx headphones work?

Answer:

We will no longer be answering questions about a specific brand of headphones working. Search forum or visit http://www.i-doser.com and click on test and approved headphones.

Question:

I was wondering, if it was possible to use hear to increase the effects of another dose like peyote or cocaine.

Answer:

The Condition dose is a better choice.