Answers Round 14

Questions to I-Doser.com
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Answers Round 14

Post by idoser »

Question:

All i would like to know is what headphones would you recomend?

Answer:

Been answered about a million times here. See our recommended headphones here: http://i-doser.com/about.html We can not recommend based on hrz level or any other factos as build quality across brands is so different. If you want to be sure, buy one of our tested and approved brands.

Question:

Hey. I was listening to the Itunes version of I-Doser the other day, and the dose was mixed with an ambient background track. So my question is, if i was to mix some average song file with a binaural in audacity or somthing, would the song be too much of a distraction for the dose to work?

Answer:

If you are going to mix doses with music, use the official I-Doser premium app located here:http://www.i-doser.com/download. If offers integrated real-time music mixing. If you attempt to mix yourself in any outside application, there is a very good change you will ruin the effects of the dose in the way that most sound applications process audio.

Question:

Hey guys, I noticed with the new prescription doses and a few others that in the descriptions you guys describe some of the negative side-effects of... well here's the question, is it referring to the actual binaural dose? Or the original thing itself? Or both?

Answer:

Typically, both. We put actual descriptions in many of our doses so you are aware of real-work and testing-supported effects. I-Doser is completely safe, but be aware of dose effects before you experiment with binaurals.

Question:

I understand that you do not give out dates of when you are coming out with something new but I was just wondering if you have ever thought of realising a i-doser app for the droid.

Answer:

We just ordered an android dev phone and expect to have an android app sometime this year.

Question:

I tried listening to the cactus buttons with my BEATS BY DR DRE headphones and nothing happened. i listened to the same dose 3 times each time doing exactly what forums and guides said to do. i know i doser works for me because today in school i listened to abomb with normal headphones and i got the feelings associated with it. are there any tips you guys want to point out or anything to say. my method is breathing slowly, covering my eyes and counting every time i breathe. anything i should do?

Answer:

Turn off any integrated processing in your headphones. Some have extra bass, or post-processing that could ruin dose effects. Turn off all integrated processing or use headphones that done alter source audio.

Question:

I have random ticks and twitches i was wondering if this would have any effect on my I-Doser experiences?

Answer:

Body highs such as you describe is common. Your senses and physical being will return to normal as your brain slowly resets to normal hrz operating levels.

Question:

I was wondering if there is any way to find out more about the doses before I buy them?

Answer:

See http://www.i-doser.com

Question:

I like the ambient soundscapes in the MP3 doses. Can I play them along with .drg files on my computer to increase concentration?

Answer:

NO! The mp3 doses contain ambient soundscapes AND binaural tones. To mix those with the binaural tones of the .drg files would essentially be playing two separate sets of tones and kill any effects. If anything, play them one after another and not together.

Question:

Does a school have the right to call I-Doser an illegal drug?

Answer:

No, they dont have the right to call anything illegal that is not illegal. I-Doser is legal in every state. However, they do have the right to enforce rules and regulations regarding audio devices on their property.

Question:

Do "smarter" people tend to get less effect from I-Doser?

Answer:

No. I-Doser has nothing to do with intelligence.

Question:

How do you guys focus on binarual beats? I seem to find it hard to focus on them. What do you guys do
do you just do your best to "lose yourself" with the beats or what? how long on average do you try the beats before you realise if you can't get into them?

Answer:

Read the Official Guide here: http://www.i-doser.com. It contains advanced methods to increase success.

Question:

I recently transferred my ipod app purchase from my old ipod, to itunes, then onto my new ipod. it works fine, but it doesnt have all the in-app purchases that i had on my old ipod. how can i fix this?

Answer:

In-app purchasing works just as it does with regular app purchases. Just re-download the ones you already purchased and you won't be charged as long as you have purchased them in the past.