Your favorite doses/most used dose?

Discuss the computer software
Frizo
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Your favorite doses/most used dose?

Post by Frizo »

For me, that has to be French Roast. I feel wide awake after it for about 10 minutes after ,the only dose I have tried with after effects.
And you guys?
TheDoseification
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: Your favorite doses/most used dose?

Post by TheDoseification »

I've never personally tried French Roast, seeing as to how I have a real espresso maker :lol: , but I've heard good things about it. As for me, being a hallucinogen person, Peyote is my favorite. So fun to do the full dose then hit the local playground :D
DarkPreD
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by DarkPreD »

well i got this problem im afraid to use it cuz i dont know how my brain would function could i use it safely alone at home? like in my bedroom?? cuz http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErIsICTDFYE this guys laughs and screams whitout knowing it so :/ does ennyone know how to use when ur alone at home ? cuz im afraid to dy xD cuz it couldnt be good sending waves to ur brain :/ .... ty ennyways
keep high all the time :D
owlmaid
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by owlmaid »

DarkPreD: If you're worried about freaking out on the doses, start on the ones with "moderate" they won't freak you out. Work your way up slowly. The people you saw screaming were probably playing it up for the camera and/or they were doing some really intense dose like Gates of Hades. And if you're worried about what it might be doing to your brain, read up on the I-Doser site. Look at the stuff the admin has put out. They explain why it's completely safe.

I've done French Roast- it's okay, gives me a little energy. My favorite dose is Heroin. As long as I don't fall asleep while listening, it's sooo awesome and great after effects.
Zukamimotu
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Zukamimotu »

Mmm... I love me some French Roast, then hitting up on the LSD or Crystal Meth doses. Fun fun fun fun. ;D
mcc23
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by mcc23 »

Having an interest in dance, music (both writing and listenting), I elect for the MJQH, HashQH and Alpha doses pretty regularly. When I'm feelin devilish I venture over to white crosses, crystal meth, etc..
Sidney
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Sidney »

Favorite? Masochist! I'm awaiting better-quality headphones, ordered two days ago, and after trials with three different pairs that were on hand, perhaps I'd be getting as much out of more moderate doses with better ones; still, this is the dose that absolutely WOWED me like no other. Most used? HeroinQH. It works every time, warms me up, and tolerates a fair amount of distraction.
lolsack
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by lolsack »

DMT and Peyote. Nuff said. :cool:
sunflower
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by sunflower »

Serene and AntiSad. Serene is great for relaxation. AntiSad makes me somewhat... happy? euphoric? feel like laughing, smiling? Tried it while feeling bored after a stressful day, and found out it's not for depression or bad days only :) .
FrenchRoast and QuickHappy also. My most used ones, thanks to being so short.
Pure doses are also great :). Should do Theta more often.
dp100
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by dp100 »

late night - absinthe
daytime/late-afternoon - yerba mate
early night - any dose that makes you feel refreshed
morning - french roast
when I want to get fucked up - heaven's door/gate/whatever it is, satan's jackhammer, hand of god, or gate of hades
tjbdef
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by tjbdef »

probably oxy. it always works for me, and i get these dope dream sequences with it, espcially if i use it until i fall asleep. I also like that i dont really have to concentrate with it, it just zone out, and it hits fast.
Tombstoner
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Tombstoner »

Alpha all the way (though I haven't tried any real strong ones.) My experience is in the section for it.
Pearlune
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Pearlune »

I haven't tried too many, buy LSD really worked for me :)
spiritguy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by spiritguy »

OBE works for me
omgthatstim
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by omgthatstim »

I like Trip QH...that and adrenaline are my two favorites