Ginko Review (Dose vs. Plant)

Share dose experiences
FBM Genesis
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Ginko Review (Dose vs. Plant)

Post by FBM Genesis »

Okay, so the other day I tried the Ginko dose, which is supposed to simulate the effect that you get from the leaves of a Ginkgo Biloba Leaf. Ginkgo Biloba Leaf is a blood thinner which causes oxygen to get to your brain and body faster. Now, the reason I decided to try Ginko is because I have Von Willebrand's Disease; a form of hemophilia. Being a hemophiliac, I'm not usually supposed to have blood thinners like Ginkgo Biloba. But, on occasion, I drink Rockstar energy drinks, which contain "ginkgo biloba leaf extract". When drink it, I tend to experience some side effects others don't such as improvements in my vision, a feeling of time going faster, mild schizophrenic behavior, and a strange combination of ADD with improved focus. So I set out to see if the Ginko iDose had the same disorder-induced effect that the actual drug has.

Immediately after beginning the dose I began to feel a prickling feeling throughout my body. At about 10 minutes in, and this is going to sound weird, I started hearing screamo music in my head :? But it wasn't any song I could identify, almost as if it was coming from inside my mind. At 20 minutes I actually thought the dose had ended so I got up to exit the app. When I moved my leg it felt like someone had stabbed me in the back of the knee. At first I started to panic because I thought the dose had thinned out my blood TOO much. Anyway, after the dose ended, I had the exact same effects that I get from regular Ginkgo. Which just goes to show that 1. iDoser does in fact work, and 2. it effects different people in different ways. Very well done iDoser. :-)
arijas
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Ginko Review (Dose vs. Plant)

Post by arijas »

im glad that it worked for u im not going to try it coz im filled with energy but still im happy for u :D
daver
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by daver »

I-Doser cannot thin your blood or have any chemistry-related effects of the chemicals it simulates. It is much like doing drugs in The Matrix. "What is real? If reality is what you see, taste or touch, then reality is just electrical impulses in your brain." That is what I-Doser does. It causes the patterns of brain firing related to those chemical experiences but without the chemical - and it forms those brain patterns using a completely different process.

It is stereo playback of brain activity much like stereo music sounds like a bunch of musicians in your home but there are no real musicians there.
FBM Genesis
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by FBM Genesis »

daver wrote:I-Doser cannot thin your blood or have any chemistry-related effects of the chemicals it simulates. It is much like doing drugs in The Matrix. "What is real? If reality is what you see, taste or touch, then reality is just electrical impulses in your brain." That is what I-Doser does. It causes the patterns of brain firing related to those chemical experiences but without the chemical - and it forms those brain patterns using a completely different process.

It is stereo playback of brain activity much like stereo music sounds like a bunch of musicians in your home but there are no real musicians there.
Very valid point. But I wasn't trying to say that I-Doser had actually thinned out my blood, simply that it had made me feel as if it had been.
PedroFromBrazil
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by PedroFromBrazil »

Very nice review.

I had a kind of a problem in my left side of my body, thay affect mainly my left army, which i believe has some relation with blood circulation... Pretty annoying... I could see my veins "popping" too...

So... I tried Ginko too... And this situation Disappeared. Yeah. It's not placebo. :P. Disappeared.

Worth to mention that, i experienced the same hallucination as you; well, i was so relaxed (i actually entered in a state of dream) that i just remembered the last part, which is kinda depressing... Anyway... I was totally composing the sound, non instrument, just creating a sound... A sound like a cry of a guitar, in a classical show... (This got have been influenced by Metallica's Symphony Album which i was listening intensively)... I know that was magnificent.

And... Yes... Idoser does work. ?!