Sorry To Burst Your Bubbles, But..

When the mind leaves body
Dazino
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Dazino »

Hakkersszz wrote:
Dazino wrote:
Velvet wrote:Vale, sorry to burst your bubble, but you're being an idiot. Astral Projection has yet to be proven as ANYTHING since no scientific model has fully satisfied the claims made by practitioners. So, saying "no, it's not what you think (which by the way is the only working model despite its non-conformity with science), it's definetly this flawed concept here" is hardly a valid point.

Prove the people wrong when proof comes along.
Says the n00b with 3 posts...
Well, i could be a n00b too...
I'm not but just saying...
No problem, peace. :-D
stevedave83
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by stevedave83 »

Velvet wrote:Vale, sorry to burst your bubble, but you're being an idiot. Astral Projection has yet to be proven as ANYTHING since no scientific model has fully satisfied the claims made by practitioners. So, saying "no, it's not what you think (which by the way is the only working model despite its non-conformity with science), it's definetly this flawed concept here" is hardly a valid point.

You are correct sir. Astral projection is nothing more than a dream. The only evidence for astral projection is purely anecdotal and anecdotal evidence is NEVER accepted in a scientific environment.

If anyone knows of a study that has proven astral projection, I'd love to see it.
casperdj777
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by casperdj777 »

what i'd call obe vs astral projecting.
first off i have to say i can only recall having one of each.
when i was younger -i rember walking threw a wall into the room where i was laying, I walked past where my head was laying ,down to the middle of my body,looked down at it & was freaked out & thought what the hell. about the time i freaked out i was rushed back into my body & woke up with a jolt ,felt like falling of the top of a bunk bed but didnt hurt.
It could have been a dream i gess but ..it was odd.

an astral one I think would be this or maybe this is something other but ...
I was at work busting ass it was a busy night , they said i could take a smoke brake ,but had to go away from the bilding, i opened the new pack of smokes ,it was a new pack & was not weed or anything but im shure thats what most people would think if i had said anything to anyone or when i say this to all of you.
i lit it up & was sitting there relaxing when i went in two different places's at one time , i was there sitting /still holding onto the cig. & then went flouting fast into what was like a movie screen & was in the room where my ex girl friend was laying in bed ,i could then "feel" her thoughts ,see the room she was in clear -but i had never been in this place befor. I freaked out & wantted this to go away, it lasted awhail befor going away. & then i was "normal" again. this could also be called remote vewing also but im told you dont see things as clear when people remote vew.
casperdj777
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by casperdj777 »

what i'd call obe vs astral projecting.
first off i have to say i can only recall having one of each.
when i was younger -i rember walking threw a wall into the room where i was laying, I walked past where my head was laying ,down to the middle of my body,looked down at it & was freaked out & thought what the hell. about the time i freaked out i was rushed back into my body & woke up with a jolt ,felt like falling of the top of a bunk bed but didnt hurt.
It could have been a dream i gess but ..it was odd.

an astral one I think would be this or maybe this is something other but ...
I was at work busting ass it was a busy night , they said i could take a smoke brake ,but had to go away from the bilding, i opened the new pack of smokes ,it was a new pack & was not weed or anything but im shure thats what most people would think if i had said anything to anyone or when i say this to all of you.
i lit it up & was sitting there relaxing when i went in two different places's at one time , i was there sitting /still holding onto the cig. & then went flouting fast into what was like a movie screen & was in the room where my ex girl friend was laying in bed ,i could then "feel" her thoughts ,see the room she was in clear -but i had never been in this place befor. I freaked out & wantted this to go away, it lasted awhail befor going away. & then i was "normal" again. this could also be called remote vewing also but im told you dont see things as clear when people remote vew.
Eskimo
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Eskimo »

Sounds like you read some skeptics website and became discouraged on the subject matter.

It is possible in my opinion, that Astral Projection is not really happening and is just an incredible event in the mind... But.. I have not had this experience myself so I don't know..

Keep in mind that a lot of scientists are really stubborn today, and commonly "investigate" a particular field with the bias that its just a bunch of crap. Bias can affect their research, and lead them to an inaccurate conclusion. What I'm saying is some scientists are pretentious people, who unconsciously work to disprove something instead of finding the truth of the matter.

Like others have stated in here, no one has yet done a proper job of debunking astral projection. Of course no one has proven it either, so if you have not "astrally projected" then its best to keep an open mind.
stevedave83 wrote:
You are correct sir. Astral projection is nothing more than a dream. The only evidence for astral projection is purely anecdotal and anecdotal evidence is NEVER accepted in a scientific environment.

If anyone knows of a study that has proven astral projection, I'd love to see it.
Ummm... Buddy... Just because something is difficult to prove, does not mean its fake.

Atoms and cells were once just anecdotal thoughts, but were later proven to exist once technology advanced to a certain point. Even today, we're still finding even smaller energy structures inside atoms/cells. Proper research has not been done on AP to begin with, at least I have not seen any.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Astral projection = DMT tripping plain and simple.
limptaco
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by limptaco »

Ok, I saw a few reply's on the first page, and I'm gonna tell you what I know about Astral Projection. I am an avid Metaphysics practitioner (Astral Projection, Aura's, Empathy, Energy Manipulation, you can google all of those) and this is what I know about Astral Projection. First Stage:

Out of Body Experience: This is when your soul leaves your physical body for a time, and you are able to move around on this plane, do things on this plane, all the good stuff. And it's all in the same perception of time...meaning? It means, that if you set up an experiment to try an out of body experience, and you have a person in another room doing something (watching a movie, playing a game, reading a book etc...) you'll be able to see them, with a few added perks. When you're soul is out of body, you're on what's known as the Etheric Plane. It's the plane of existence between the physical plane (the one we are on) and the next plane (Astral Plane). The Etheric Plane is commonly a place where other spirits, or apparitions such as ghosts mainly "Spend their time" because I can't say they live there, it'd be a horrible pun. On this realm, you're soul can fly, you can basically think of a place you want, and if you concentrate hard enough you'll be there. You can walk around normally, but sometimes you don't feel the ground. Sometimes you'll feel pain, other times you won't...it's very weird.

Second Stage...

Astral Projection: This is where you project your soul to the second realm (there are a total of seven, you can search for the list on a metaphysics site, like http://www.astralsociety.com) This is a very....interesting realm. It contains the "Astral Library" a library with books on most everything past and present, along with a fair amount of things on the future (don't wanna say everything on the future cause I'm not sure of that). Here is where other spirits live, demons, angelic figures, spiritual guides that can communicate to us on out physical realm, etc. Somebody made the comment "Why a higher plane, why not a lower plane." Well here's an answer to that, when you go to the astral plane, there's different "vibrational states", low, middle, and high. The vibrational states depend on a persons energy output, and intent. You can visit any that you want to, it just takes a little doing. The lower level is commonly where the demons and malevolent spirits exist at...sort of like hell, except nowhere near it.

I'll be glad to post more if anybody wants to know. I'm also open to talking to healthy skeptics. If you don't believe me, try it for yourself, and tell me what happened to you.
Saphrax
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Saphrax »

God hasnt been scientifically proven either. Why don't you stop trying to drag everyone else into the pits of your boring existance and let everyone have fun with their imagination instead of trying to act like a pissy little college drop out who just completed a course in psychology and wants to show off how many words from her "oxford dictionary" her mummy got her for christmas
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Saphrax wrote:

God hasnt been scientifically proven either. Why don't you stop trying to drag everyone else into the pits of your boring existance and let everyone have fun with their imagination instead of trying to act like a pissy little college drop out who just completed a course in psychology and wants to show off how many words from her "oxford dictionary" her mummy got her for christmas
Awww, did somebody's faith take a beating?
Fox
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: Sorry To Burst Your Bubbles, But..

Post by Fox »

Vale wrote: Error, File Not Found!
Lmao!
Tool33
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Tool33 »

Science is not the answer to everything, mate.
repeldarkness11
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by repeldarkness11 »

Tool33 wrote:Science is not the answer to everything, mate.
Exactly, some things you just have to try and experience before you understand. I think astral projection is real for the fact that it has existed for (I think...) thousands of years. The Egyptians probably performed AP in some of their old rituals, and many people around the world do it daily. Imagine a safe place where you don't have to worry about death for awhile, and that is the astral plain. I have read you could stay in the astral plain for hundreds of years, but when you return to your body it will seem as though you never left at all.
Prenor
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Prenor »

Hello Guys

I've Registrated just cause of Vale .... caus i love him since i read his post.

Maybe you dont know it Vale but Quantomphysics ( hope its right spelled in englisch ) have discovered with an experiment that there is more than we see they call it heaven because they discovered when you die you go over to this place -> Just dont watch TV they're not latest news just read some reports of university's.

That Lucid Dreams are "real " should be well known.

Astral Projection is the Projection of yourself into the Astral Plane thats where Dreams and Lucid Dreams happen the difference is youre just "awake" and youre there.

The Out of Body Experience is the real deal your Soul goes on a Trip beyond the Astral plane you go to Heaven .

The I-Doser doses maybe don't work like real Astral Projections or ObE's but the experience is similar.
Tool33
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Tool33 »

Astral Projection, Out of Body and Lucid Dreaming are real. Even though I'm an athiest I have done it before. Cool shit, :D
ookpaya
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by ookpaya »

Dazino wrote:
Ness wrote:
dopeboy23 wrote:Astral projection is projecting your soul on to a higher plane. Nothing more, nothing less.
Higher plane? Why not a lower plane? :lol: Surely they'd both look just as trippy :lol:
The physical plane that we are on IS the lowest one! :D
There is a plane below physical (please do your reasearch) is call the dream plane, which is original to everyone, where an everchanging world forms your best dreams and worst nightmares. Dont mean to critisize you. i just want to put that out there.