I hope i'm not bothering people by asking this

Get user supplied support
Ensoi
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

I hope i'm not bothering people by asking this

Post by Ensoi »

But I've been I-dosing for three days now and I semm to be getting small effects which go away or no effects at all. I've been trying mostly QH since I heard there were good beginnger dose. But my two main questions are:

Do any of these headphones work:

JVC HA-5600
SEINHIESER 205 HD
Turtle beach earforce X11

What am I supposed to be paying attention to during the dose? I've read that you should pay attention to the dose and i've heard I should distract my mind with disney songs, but problem with both of them is my mind wanders too much and I'm not sure how to get to the "hypnotic" stage, can someone assist me?
Ensoi
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: I hope i'm not bothering people by asking this

Post by Ensoi »

Also, does it matter if it's dark or not?
owlmaid
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by owlmaid »

The best thing to do is to lie down in the dark with something covering your eyes. Mind wandering is a challenge, sometimes it helps to count backwards from some big number like 458 or something like that. I think songs might be too distracting. Ideally, you're concentrating on just the beats, but counting can be helpful. As for getting to the "hypnotic stage" there's not really anything to DO. Listen to the beats, try to relax, listen in the dark, try not to move your body much. It may take some practice, but you'll get there.
As for the headphones, I really don't know, sorry.
eyMz19
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by eyMz19 »

It really doesn't matter which headphones you get, just don't buy the ones from the Chinese one dollar store :D.

As for the concentration, the last comment was totally wrong, listen to other music is why you get mediocre results, your concentration needs to be at its top. Anything that can distract you must be thrown the fuck out, or turned off. I advise you to just put your pillow on your face and just chill the fuck out, listen to the little beats and.... yup, that's it.