marijuana damage

Discuss visionary plants
amadeok
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

marijuana damage

Post by amadeok »

hi everyone

Marijuana damage: is it true? if not, i need proof. I dont think weed is harmful, i'm not sure 100% though. Then there's my mother, who is a doctor, that firmly believes weed is a dangerous drug that will destroy my brain and eventually induce me to take other heavier drugs. I've been smoking weed for almost a year now and many times i lied to her and said i woudnt smoke anymore. A couple of weeks ago, she found out i had smoked weed again and now she wont make me go out. Each second i stay home, alone, i die a little inside. Please help me get information that shows that weed is not harmful to people, or at least, not that harmful so that i show them to my mother and regain my freedom.

i really hope you can help me and thanks for reading

amadeo
motofreak36
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: marijuana damage

Post by motofreak36 »

very long term use from child hood into adult hood can cause some problems but just general use is not harmful at all Out of tobacco alcohol and even coffee and countless others weed is the lest harmful. it takes something around 20000 joints in 20 min to die from it. Show her the movie called The Union. It has a lot of this info plus more.
psychotropia
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by psychotropia »

Now marijuana should be legalized now
pingviiniq
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by pingviiniq »

Marijuana was banned cause some idiot doctors had made "painkillers" or "anti-depressant" pillers. And then they said that ban marijuana so we can sell this shit.

Not 100% sure tho. But I heard so.
psychotropia
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by psychotropia »

Its a right thing that Marijuana was banned cause some idiot doctors had made "painkillers" or "anti-depressant" pillers.
Ryuzaki
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Ryuzaki »

I smoke some buds too sometimes, either to sleep cause i got work on morning or have fun with friends, i once was afraid too if marijuana was harmful, so i searched many articles and many books about its effects etc... 1st of all marijuana is not something than u can get addicted to, like cocain or more... you can get psycological (dunno if its spelled right) addicted to it, if u have problems that have to do with u psychology etc.. 2nd, marijuana is less harmful than alcohol, tobacco, and any other "drug" or similar things.. 3rd, marijuana was banned because people used to make paper, ropes, medical potions and other things from marijuana, when the "big heads/companies" realized that marijuana cuts their profits they decided to ban it.. many things replaced marijuana, like drugs (pills, liquids etc) just cause some people wanted to make money.. to end up.. Marijuana is good ^^ They used marijuana in Ancient Greece too:P

Dunno if this topic is old, i just joined forum so i wanted to reply on this post, take care...
stewwy
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by stewwy »

weed is in no way harmful except to your lungs if you dont vaporize
Qwazz
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Qwazz »

Don't think it can do too much... maybe it will effect you when you're old
Legalize It
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Legalize It »

You have a close minded mom like me,but my mom is downright ignorant lol, show her this

http://www.perkel.com/politics/issues/pot.htm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 01729.html

a drug is schudule 1 because

a.The drug or other substance has a high potential for abuse.
b.The drug or other substance has no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States.
c.There is a lack of accepted safety for use of the drug or other substance under medical supervision.
cigarettes are lightly controlled and have
a.a dependance rate equal to cocaine and slightly below heroin
b.absolutely no medical use
c.there is no safe way to use cigarettes

weed has
a.no physical dependance(more people get addicted to caffeine than weed)
b.(Other studies state that cannabis or cannabinoids may be useful in treating alcohol abuse,amyotrophic lateral sclerosis,collagen-induced arthritis, asthma, atherosclerosis, bipolar disorder, cancer, HIV-Associatednsory Neuropathy depression,dystonia, epilepsy, digestive problems,gliomas,hepatitis C,Huntington'e, leukemia, skin tumors, methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA),Parkinson's disease, pruritus,[40]traumatic stress disorder (PTSD),psoriasi43]sickle-cell disease,p apnea,[45] anorexia nervosa.[46] Controlled reasearch on treating Tourette syndrome with a synthetic version of tetrahydrocannabinol, (brand name Marinol) (the main psychoactive chemical found in cannabis), showed the patients taking Marinol had a beneficial response without serious adverse effects)
c.marijuana is safer than EVERY drug EVER INVENTED including benadryl, asprin and ALL OTC DRUGS because no one has died from it and not 1 case of cancer has been successfully linked to it.
timoskouros
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by timoskouros »

Weed can cause you an temponary problem to your brain if you smoke every day.I have a plenty of weed and i smoke every day.All this is makes me to be very "down".I prefer to sleep all day and be stoned and not go outside and see some people...But it haves some good things :) it helps you to sleep better.you are going to have a better sleep.Is anti-depressant some times...Weed can help you to stop smoke tobbaco or to drink alcohol.But remember : never use weed with some other drug...
badpup
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by badpup »

The sleepiness is only because the high leaves you mentally tired. If u don't sleep ur mind will recover and you'll feel ok again... Infact more fresh!
killapoppy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by killapoppy »

I smoke weed and feel fine, i gas.