astral real or fake projection?

When the mind leaves body
slylifer
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

astral real or fake projection?

Post by slylifer »

i had givin up on trying to project then i had this dream about being on the side of a building jumped off cuz i realized i could project from lucid dreaming then i flew straight out of my body (i did feel some sort of vibrating feeling" then i didnt know if it was real so i tried to open my parents bedroom door but my hand kept going through the knob so i thought i could float through, i did, then i went over to my step dad and i started shaking his arm hoping he could wake up then i continued my journey blah blah blah, the next morning i asked my step dad if something woke him up by shaking his left arm and he flipped out because when he woke up the shaking stopped and there was no one there. was my projection real or fake?
help
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: astral real or fake projection?

Post by help »

ahahaa XD your step dad is messing with you XD you cant interact with real life objects... you can watch them but not interact with them
stewwy
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by stewwy »

this will never be tryed by me cuz i saw incidious :shock: thats some freaky shit
jombotski
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by jombotski »

stewwy wrote:this will never be tryed by me cuz i saw incidious :shock: thats some freaky shit
i think that for the first time when you astral project,you see your biggest fear,but you should keep trying(though i myself havent even do it yet :@)
fxmasterz
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by fxmasterz »

stewwy wrote:this will never be tryed by me cuz i saw incidious :shock: thats some freaky shit
Unlike the movie you can not get stuck in the astral plane. And to the original question i think people need to have actually experienced astral projection to believe it is real.