Not working...

Share dose experiences
Shinzou
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Not working...

Post by Shinzou »

For some reason, all I hear is a droning noise with a bit of white noise in the background... Is there something wrong with my program?

-Jon
Hakkersszz
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Hakkersszz »

OMG!!!
STOP SPAMMING THE FORUM!!!!

Or you can just go to the Support section where we can give out Support to all the members who are new on the forum and to lame and stupid to actually try something out and get a result.
And if they dont get a result they just come here and start spamming with another freaking topic.

To I-doser:
Dude, why don't you make a general topic for people where "it does not work"? Wouldn't that be a freakin great idea?
And try to make a spam filter...
By make registering a little harder by adding a question or something like that.
Shinzou
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Shinzou »

Thank you for your opinion, but quite frankly, no one wants to hear you talk out of your ***hole. I'm just looking for support, not some kid hopped up on sugar, who forgot to take his medication. So please.. Have a nice big glass of STFU.

Have a nice day.

-Jon
CrazyCory564
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by CrazyCory564 »

droning noise+whit noise= what you're supposed to hear
Shinzou
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Shinzou »

Alright.. but the sample on the website had a demo of Peyote that had beats and such..? :?

-Jon
Shinzou
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Shinzou »

Also, I suppose I should mention, that I have listened to almost all of the different files in full legnth, and nothing has happened.

-Jon
Hakkersszz
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Hakkersszz »

Shinzou wrote:Thank you for your opinion, but quite frankly, no one wants to hear you talk out of your ***hole. I'm just looking for support, not some kid hopped up on sugar, who forgot to take his medication. So please.. Have a nice big glass of STFU.

Have a nice day.

-Jon
Dear Jon,

Your welcome.
And what do you mean with talking out your asshole?
I was just pointing you out to the support section of the forum.
This is about dose experiences.
Not about you whining it does not work. Ok, maybe noy whining, but its close.
And i do not have any problems with sugar, sugar.
And i hate big glasses of STFU because most people drink it before i get the change to.

Kindly Regards,
John