questions about lucid dreaming

Be aware in dreams
ECSTASY
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

questions about lucid dreaming

Post by ECSTASY »

hey guys... im new in lucid dreaming... ive never experienced lucid dreaming in my life... could somebody tell whats the easiest and the fastest way to do it?
deathsound95
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: questions about lucid dreaming

Post by deathsound95 »

Hello. I personally would find it easier just to do the LucidQH. I queue up LucidQH and Sleeping Angel; in that order. I have yet NOT to have a lucid dream. And I've never had one until I-Doser. :-D

Good luck!
Mats1107
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Mats1107 »

Sure! :) This is how i do it:
I would recommend to use a relaxing (but not sedative) dose before you continue.
Then i would lie down in my bed, thinking of a place where you can walk in a strait line, for examlple: An endless corridor or a pier that just goes on and on or a simple road. then i would repeat in my head over and over as long as i can: "I am going to realize that im dreaming" at the same time as i imagine myself walking on that pier, road etc. Keep doing this until you are in sleep paralysis (a state where you can't move your muscles) and thene some more. Then the moment of truth: OPEN YOUR EYES! ;) If you did it correctly you should be on the location you imagined. Please ask me if you have any further questions. :-)
ECSTASY
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by ECSTASY »

thanks it sounds cool :D im a pro gamer... i heard gamers cant have lucid dreaming :/ is it real? :( and how much time i can experience it when i fall asleep?
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

It seems that the more i dose the more lucid my dreams become. its pretty insane experiance. real people real places. all for me to controll
randomdude93
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by randomdude93 »

Yea, I have recently given up on lucid dreaming, but I'm very interested in the concept of it and the whole real life science behind it. I plan on putting effort back into one day. The whole field behind it is awesome to research as well, it's amazing how powerful our brains and minds our and all the the stuff we can do in dreams-lucid or not, but lucid especially.
Trance750
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Trance750 »

randomdude93 wrote:Yea, I have recently given up on lucid dreaming, but I'm very interested in the concept of it and the whole real life science behind it.
I am as well. I have read books, written down my dreams and have done everything the so-called 'experts' say, and I still cannot produce a lucid dream. I have a knack of overlooking even the most obvious 'dream signs'

I hope the Lucid Dream dose may give me the edge I need
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

the way i do it is by asking myself mentally if i am in a dream. I know what my real world is like and if i ask myself that i subconsciously take note and realize i am not where i should be.
Trance750
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Trance750 »

SadLittlePony wrote:the way i do it is by asking myself mentally if i am in a dream. I know what my real world is like and if i ask myself that i subconsciously take note and realize i am not where i should be.
I do 'reality checks' all the time in my waking world, but for some reason forget to do it, in my dream state