The real thing Vs. I-Doser.

Share dose experiences
xLAMExOx
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

The real thing Vs. I-Doser.

Post by xLAMExOx »

Ok, so I know there are some people who have tried the "real thing" like cocaine or marijauna. I have not. Personally I would like to know if there is a difference from the real thing and i-doser.

It's story time! :retard:
MR.F
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by MR.F »

the real thing is alot stronger.. with i-doser you can actually feel something but very very weak
pjott

Post by pjott »

Mr. F: I've gotta disagree with you there.
I've smoked marjiuana, and I can tell you:
I felt exactly the same. Abit weaker, yes, but it DEFENATLY was there.

We have all different brains. You can react one way, another can react
another way.

- Pjott
nwa
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by nwa »

i smoke bud, then i smoke an herbal cigarette then i do a dose of i-doser and im straight!!!

but even when i dont have any bud i-doser still works fine to get me feeling good
Tamren
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Tamren »

I haven't tried it yet.. I want to though.
Vale
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Vale »

The real things are stronger. However, they are very dangerous because they make you go crazy. They are also illegal.

But I-Doser does NOT make you go crazy. It gives you the feeling (yes a bit weaker) and is perfectly safe for your health. And I-Doser is legal. It's not like a cop can just bust into your house and say

You're under arrest for listening to music!
blade1941
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by blade1941 »

Vale wrote:The real things are stronger. However, they are very dangerous because they make you go crazy. They are also illegal.

But I-Doser does NOT make you go crazy. It gives you the feeling (yes a bit weaker) and is perfectly safe for your health. And I-Doser is legal. It's not like a cop can just bust into your house and say

True, so stfu you negative ones :D
Tech-N9NE
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Tech-N9NE »

i dont think that i-doser can do nothing to your brains, because on some doses you can get paranoid, its still creepy but its over like 10-15 min after listening i had this on opium :/
Essence
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Essence »

Can it induce a seizure?
Floris
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Floris »

I'm from the netherlands and I think the marijuana dose is exactly as strong as the real thing believe me I know, dutch weed is the best! :D The only difference is that the real thingh takes much much longer to fade away and Is of course a way more social happening, you can pass them smoke em anything, and do other things during the process. Weed isn't illegal here so that's no problem for me :D the dose is way more euphoric than the real thing with the dose you always start laughing while with the real thing It just enhances the way your feeling at that moment so when you are sad and smoke weed It doesn't make you happy, but if any of you were to try some puffing (again) I strongly recommend coming to the netherlands :D also I think you can get paranoia from almost everything just being in a strange environment is enough.
Rodrigo PAZ
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Rodrigo PAZ »

The best weed is from BRazil, believe me!
A little real joint is most powerfull than 10 I-doses...

The cocaine dose - I tried about 3 doses ( 90 minutes ) and I dont feel nothing!!!

Peyote, Ecstasy and other - No effects!!
XthegrimrprX
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by XthegrimrprX »

In my opinon the weed dose gave the effect of pretty week weed. But with hash i got the same effect as pretty good weed. Neither compared to how strong the medical stuff i get is, but i deffiently felt the same kind of high.

Now on morphine. The morphine dose that i-doser has is nothing like real morphine. Realy morphine is extrememly power full, its actually my favorite drug. Idosers dose is like a babys dose.

Thats about all the comparisions i have
XthegrimrprX
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by XthegrimrprX »

i got some herbal smokes from his online company. And some of them do some amazing effects, making you have lucid dream, out of body expierences, im not sure what there called but, its really good shit. legal too
Saint
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Saint »

Vale wrote:The real things are stronger. However, they are very dangerous because they make you go crazy. They are also illegal.

It's not because a drug is legal that it won't make you crazy ... >.>
alcohol for instance is more dangerous then weed. ALcohol will make you active in way so you do all kinds of crazy shit and then you forget it (if your really wasted then :p ), weed will only make you sit there chillin relaxing, you can't do shit when you're that chill ! :p
and about the cop thing, they can't just out of no reason burst in your home ... and when they do in some way it seldomly happens thet they'll find a pothead or junk taking his drugs :p

I-doser makes you more crazy then real drugs(illegal or legal), you never know what to expect from i-doser, it can give you a headache(from the noises) make you paranoide or give you a weak effect of the real thing ... don't get me wrong it's still fun to use but the real thing is better but it's bad for your health, unless you're responsible with it then it's not that bad :p evantually something gotta kill you :p
larryleisure
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by larryleisure »

even if it doesn't physically harm you as much as most drugs do (like coke and such), it can probably screw up your mind as much as other drugs.

I think when you get high with that thing, it's because you do it to yourself, I bet the actual application has such minimal effect that in fact it works like a placebo.

If that thing could make you fly like Salvia does, then I'm sure a lot of you would already be in a madhouse