My Amazing Out of Body Experience

Share dose experiences
CZMQFRG
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

My Amazing Out of Body Experience

Post by CZMQFRG »

After looking at this later, it seems long, but please read it, I want to see if anyone else experienced this.

Okay so let me start by saying that I am not usually a believer in these things, and that they never seem to have an effect on me, until now.

I decided to try the Out of Body dose. Okay so the usual to do with all the files, the first 15% doesn't do anything, same for everyone yes? But roughly 25% in, just when I was about to give up, the weirdest thing happened.

You see, I had my two hands in the "meditation position" with my thumb and middle finger held together on both hands. I was holding them very firmly, trust me, but then strangely, my two fingers on both hands at the same time in sync started to slip away until just my two index fingers were pointing forward. Then the tips of my two fingers started to come together until the two touched forming a triangle. Once more I would like to confirm that I am a die-hard empiricist and that it almost disappoints me to say that this worked for me.

Then it seemed like I was hovering above my body, like I had escaped my body through my head and was looking down on top of me. I could see my two pointed, triangle shaped fingers and my spiky hair. Then I was thrown back into my body.

Next my fingers shot up, again strange because my muscles were completely relaxed, but they shot up like a spasm. The two index fingers then crossed into an X shape. Then was my second out of body experience.

This time it was like I left myself through the front. I could see the blank PC screen in front of me, and the keyboard, and my X shaped fingers. After this, I was sucked back to my body, where my hands then fell forward and clenched into knuckles, again in synchronization. First my left hand opened, and my fingers, without guidance fell on the "\ C V Ctrl" buttons, and my thumb was on the space bar. This time I left my body from the right side.

My right hand then rolled its fingers on the "Keyboard-Right-click # Enter Delete" buttons. Soon after, I had an out of body from the left side.

For the rest of the dose, I could sense all the movement in my house. I could see my brother closing the door of the bathroom, even though he didn't, he was asleep.

Like I have said constantly through this, I usually laugh at things like this if my friends mention it, but already my friends are laughing at me, and not believing me, but whatever, it worked for me.

Thanks for the experience guys.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Sounds wicked awesome. You should try learning astral travel.
CZMQFRG
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by CZMQFRG »

Might be cool. Like I said in the post, I swear to you it's true. I woke up at 5am here in ireland in a dark room just to see if I could "experience" it for real. I didn't think I would. I also tried Peyote last night at 1am and it worked and it was amazing, I was originally gonna write a report on that, but after I tried this one, it just took the prize for awesomeness