Hand of God....screwed me litterly

Share dose experiences
Dazino
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Dazino »

This is why you dont take shrooms RIGHT BEFORE DOSING. :-D Though I wouldent mind god hitting off a couple solos while I get an angel hand job. : o
GammaRage
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by GammaRage »

Lol.

My personal experience with HoG is this:

I just felt incredibly scared...I felt like everything I have ever been scared of at a young age was right beside me, in the other room, and if i looked anywhere I would be stabbed, strangled, eaten, etc...

This was only 30% into it...I stopped it because I felt nothing.

Then about 4 minutes into "Reset", the paranoia and fear kicked in.

>.<
-steinz
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by -steinz »

GammaRage wrote:Lol.

My personal experience with HoG is this:

I just felt incredibly scared...I felt like everything I have ever been scared of at a young age was right beside me, in the other room, and if i looked anywhere I would be stabbed, strangled, eaten, etc...

This was only 30% into it...I stopped it because I felt nothing.

Then about 4 minutes into "Reset", the paranoia and fear kicked in.

>.<
I believe thats called a 'bad trip'. try again later
casperdj777
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by casperdj777 »

i want a dose of "hell" , any one know if its going to be coming out soon ?
killguta07
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by killguta07 »

LoL I believe you 50% :D This things can get real weird
BUT AN ANGEL COMING AND SHE DOES A BLOW JOB ON YOU........ :lol: :lol: :lol: and then GOD comes with a guitar :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek: :D
Dazino
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Dazino »

killguta07 wrote:LoL I believe you 50% :D This things can get real weird
BUT AN ANGEL COMING AND SHE DOES A BLOW JOB ON YOU........ :lol: :lol: :lol: and then GOD comes with a guitar :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek: :D
Sounds more like a dream, or a mix of drugs too me. :lol:
synshadow
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

BS

Post by synshadow »

omg...youve gotta be shitting me, hey, maybe this shit does work, but I-Doser is posting these stupid threads to fool people into thinking they do work....this isnt a real person, its just a marketting technique, if you guys think this is real then let me save you some time, use the hours you spend on this shit to get the real deal
Dazino
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Re: BS

Post by Dazino »

synshadow wrote:omg...youve gotta be shitting me, hey, maybe this shit does work, but I-Doser is posting these stupid threads to fool people into thinking they do work....this isnt a real person, its just a marketting technique, if you guys think this is real then let me save you some time, use the hours you spend on this shit to get the real deal
Lol. you moron. If it doesnt work, why do so many people get possitive results? Besides, Binaural beats have been proven to work. And we all know the idiot who made this thread is pulling our leg, so dont base your opinion off that.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

synshadow:

AND I-Doser has never posted fake experiences to the forum or the main page, EVER. Everything you read in this forum is from real people.

Consider this a warning... we will ban you for making such unsupported remarks.
sundown
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by sundown »

synshadow wrote:omg...youve gotta be shitting me, hey, maybe this shit does work, but I-Doser is posting these stupid threads to fool people into thinking they do work....this isnt a real person, its just a marketting technique, if you guys think this is real then let me save you some time, use the hours you spend on this shit to get the real deal
The mind wroks in different way depending on the person, im sorry to hear evidently it doesn't work on you, but renember this, not everyone has a shallow mind like yours.
Enthralled
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Enthralled »

sundown wrote:
The mind wroks in different way depending on the person, im sorry to hear evidently it doesn't work on you, but renember this, not everyone has a shallow mind like yours.
Exactly how does that help him?
Vale
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Vale »

WOW.
this is very awesome.
But the angel got pregnant when you didn't even get to stick it in?
oh heck no
sundown
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by sundown »

Vale wrote:WOW.
this is very awesome.
But the angel got pregnant when you didn't even get to stick it in?
oh heck no
rip her wings off? :P
A
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by A »

I don't care if its a fake story or not, this guys a great story teller. Gratz on the experience, m8! :-) :-) 8) :? :shock: :x :cry: :oops: :cool: :eek: :evil:
MasterofM
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by MasterofM »

they should make a i dose that hullucinates you having sex, and it lasts for like a while. id buy that one.