this actually works

Share dose experiences
MasterofM
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

this actually works

Post by MasterofM »

I was skeptical at first, and i tried the demo as my first one, the content dose. it made me feel great. i had thoughts of suicide before taking the dose, and now im happy. one thing i wouldnt reccomend is overdosing or taking these off and on. 5 minutes was enough for me. if you overdose, just take reset. it works wonders.

also, the steroid one, juice it, works good too. i did the first 3 minutes and my reaction time was dramatically increased, and i had tons of energy.

when i can afford hand of god, imma get it.
PsYkO_KiLLa90
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by PsYkO_KiLLa90 »

im pretty sure you cant overdose.
MasterofM
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by MasterofM »

getting in way over your head, yeah. thats what i mean
dogmancar
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: this actually works

Post by dogmancar »

lmao overdose. Thanks for the laugh there man.

"Yeah man thought I was a goner. I'd been replaying heroin QH for hours and then my heart just stopped. Thankfully my wife heard my body hit the floor and quickly rushed into the room. As soon as she saw me lying there she threw on the reset dose and revived me. I'm lucky to be alive and I will be seeking out rehabilitation."
samuelstewart306
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by samuelstewart306 »

dogmancar wrote:
"Yeah man thought I was a goner. I'd been replaying heroin QH for hours and then my heart just stopped. Thankfully my wife heard my body hit the floor and quickly rushed into the room. As soon as she saw me lying there she threw on the reset dose and revived me. I'm lucky to be alive and I will be seeking out rehabilitation."

I literally Loled and that is awesome lol
envilid
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by envilid »

samuelstewart306 wrote:
dogmancar wrote:

I literally Loled and that is awesome lol
Same