Is this not a joke?

Share dose experiences
ohmmade
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Is this not a joke?

Post by ohmmade »

This must be a joke, right?

I mean, come on people. Listening to music is going to simulate being on highly effective psychedelic drugs?

Not by a long shot.

I have been taking drugs for many many years, smoke marijuana daily. And yes, sound can manipulate your senses, but not in a zillion years will you ever experience what powerful drugs will do to you.

If you're willing to fork over good money for this, then I've got a stack of magic pencils that will remove acne for only $29.99!!

Act now, and your popcorn-popper/cancer treatment apparatus is free!!!
lordfarquad
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by lordfarquad »

I dont believe you can get the full feeling of drugs either, its only sound. But still, a half high for free for like 30 minutes or an hour is good to the people who want to stay off drugs but still get high (if i mess up school im dead)
SiKoTiC
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by SiKoTiC »

honestly i think it works. The sound waves and the meditation put you in the mood so you expect somthing to happen. No, of course its not going to give you the full effect of the acuall drug in your body, but yes, with the right concentration it can very well make you feel very different..
With the right concentration it does seem to be very effecteive for me..
Just my 2 cents
nwa
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by nwa »

honestly it works and its great jus did french roast i feel great

I-Doser is my new favorite toy lol
Tamren
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Tamren »

Don't Hate it untill you try it.

If you try it, and still hate it. Then you can yell at it all you want. :o
majo88
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

hmmm

Post by majo88 »

I don't why idoser hasn't addressed this personally..

but in order to understand just how this works,
and more importantly- how it IS possible..

you should research the science behind binaural frequencies.

They are measured in Hz (hertz),
frequencies between certain ranges of those Hz
have particular affects on the human brain.

Am I right? correct me if I'm wrong.
:cool:
Zom-B
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Zom-B »

I can understand the humming, but is there really a need for the static fuzz? As Hunter Thompson once said, the calming fuzz of TV static is a good way to reset your brain from the effects of a drug. Or something like that.
majo88
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

static fuzz

Post by majo88 »

the static that you hear is a carrier wave..

which, according to the creator of idoser is essential in delivering the dose.

sort of like, "a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down".

Personally, I would prefer just plain solid beats-
those always seem to have the most effect on me. :x
thehotghost
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by thehotghost »

the carrier wave is there because some people find listening to pure sine waves very unpleasant. spoon full of sugar type shit indeed. i have introduced so many people to this skeptics and believers alike. i've even tried it on someone who didnt have a clue what it did and after a french roast POW they felt exactly the effects i would expect. however, it works differently on different people and affects you differently depending on your current brain state (or so i've come to gather). the science behind this does work. look into it if you're skeptical. some people (for whatever reason) are immune to binaural beats (poor bastards) and some people are unscesceptible AT FIRST. honestly i've never tried cocaine for real and i did it before going to work this morning because the description made said it made you more sociable in one part and that was just what i needed. big mistake... i was tripping for an hour and halfff it was so out of it. colours were more vivid and everything kinda felt dream like. anything that moved was like a cloud just floating accros the horizon. it was pretty cool. not doing THAT again tho. the binaural beats make the brain gravitate towards the frequency which changes your brain activity to the new frequency and alters your biochemical state. this shit works. seriously.
Couch
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Couch »

preach it! :-o
dutchie
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by dutchie »

i may not be as strong as the actual stuff. but it wont leave any nasty stuff in your body like the real thing does. also if the cops test you they cant prove shit :D
thehotghost
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by thehotghost »

the effects of the crystal meth dose are just fucking incredible. total loss of control. OUT OF IT.