Dose Combo/Piggyback Discussion

Share dose experiences
sharperguy
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Dose Combo/Piggyback Discussion

Post by sharperguy »

I'm just posting this to ask about people's experiences of mixing/piggybacking doses, and which combo's they though were great, and which ones to stay away from. :)

Personally I haven't tried piggybacking at all but I may in the future and am interested to hear you other peoples experiences.
drgoth
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by drgoth »

If you want some extreme trippingm ny m8 tried hand of god, adrenochrome and peyote.........he was trippin balls like a bitch lol
PsYkO_KiLLa90
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by PsYkO_KiLLa90 »

i piggybacked h.o.g. with hash. read my thread-HOLY SHIT FUN TRIP

and one time i did h.o.g. with hash at the same time it was intense :-) it felt so wierd like only parts of my legs were numbing and tingling. and so many colors were flying towards me it was like they hit me in the face. :shock:
PsYkO_KiLLa90
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by PsYkO_KiLLa90 »

today a few hours ago i piggybacked crystal meth with h.o.g. it was fucking crazy!!! it was like i was drifting into another world- the entire room was bluring like it was changing into somwhere else, and it felt like i was drifting out of my body. and during the dose, for no reason, i just started crying, like tears just ran down my cheeks. i wasnt sad or afraid or anything, so i was like wtf!!!? if you ever feel like piggybacking do it with h.o.g. everytime i do it it gives the best trips :P