real drugs better with idoser

Share dose experiences
arcturus
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

real drugs better with idoser

Post by arcturus »

the best thing i've ever done is actually to take real demerol (150mg+) and listen to bufo toad, oxy, lsd, demerol all one after the other

you feel soooo goooood lulz
Digi
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Digi »

real demerol is fucked up.. it makes you do wierd things, like... you think your counting change, or stuff like that.. My grandfather was taking it for his bad neck and he kept trying to count imaginary change. And i was like wtf are you doing gramps? and hes like huh what u talking about? and my aunt was in the hostpital once on the same pill, and she thought she was mixing bread with her bedsheets. So i can imagine demerol with a dose would fuck you up quite a bit :P
sundown
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by sundown »

Digi wrote:real demerol is fucked up.. it makes you do wierd things, like... you think your counting change, or stuff like that.. My grandfather was taking it for his bad neck and he kept trying to count imaginary change. And i was like wtf are you doing gramps? and hes like huh what u talking about? and my aunt was in the hostpital once on the same pill, and she thought she was mixing bread with her bedsheets. So i can imagine demerol with a dose would fuck you up quite a bit :P

did your aunt get a decent loaf out of it? :D
arcturus
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by arcturus »

Digi wrote:real demerol is fucked up.. it makes you do wierd things, like... you think your counting change, or stuff like that.. My grandfather was taking it for his bad neck and he kept trying to count imaginary change. And i was like wtf are you doing gramps? and hes like huh what u talking about? and my aunt was in the hostpital once on the same pill, and she thought she was mixing bread with her bedsheets. So i can imagine demerol with a dose would fuck you up quite a bit :P
yeah when i was on it for my wisdom teeth i felt like i was 50 ft tall and everyones voice was an octave lower