Safety Question

Get user supplied support
bmass
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Safety Question

Post by bmass »

I was wondering if the actual physical affects of the drugs are simulated with I-Doser? For example, Cocaine speeds up your heart-rate; does the I-Doser cocaine dosage speed up your heart-rate?

This is less of a safety question; I've been told by experts that Marijuana is 100% in your head; for example all of the negative effects (e.g., racing heart, paranoia, etc.) can only occur if you believe that they are occurring. I'm fairly certain this is true about the actual drug through personal testing, but I'm wondering if it's the same of the I-Dosage? Thanks.
DireJogs
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: Safety Question

Post by DireJogs »

bmass wrote:I was wondering if the actual physical affects of the drugs are simulated with I-Doser? For example, Cocaine speeds up your heart-rate; does the I-Doser cocaine dosage speed up your heart-rate?

This is less of a safety question; I've been told by experts that Marijuana is 100% in your head; for example all of the negative effects (e.g., racing heart, paranoia, etc.) can only occur if you believe that they are occurring. I'm fairly certain this is true about the actual drug through personal testing, but I'm wondering if it's the same of the I-Dosage? Thanks.
All I can say is that the Marijuana dose caused no racing heart or paranoia for me, only side effect was a minor headache.
bmass
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by bmass »

That's helpful. Did it simulate the effects of regular pot smokage for you? A friend of mine tried it and he found quite weird and unlike pot.

Anyone know about cocaine and meth? Does the I-Doser for those increase your heart-rate?
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

They can. But not dangerously so.
bmass
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by bmass »

That depends on what level dangerously so is. For me, higher than 140BPM is dangerous.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

*shrug* It's really up to you. It's different for different people. Personally, I don't get nearly that high a heartrate from those, but it's a possibility you could. I'd say it's unlikely but not impossible.
bmass
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by bmass »

Thanks for the info.