WARNING: INHALANT. MOST MESSED UP DOSE EVER

Share dose experiences
Bionic Camel
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Bionic Camel »

I don't mind the hardcore doses because I'm already used to doing some hardcore shit in the physical world of drugs. It just makes me feel like I'm high on heroin when I do the strong doses.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

:roll: You're doing "hardcore shit"? :lol: Snorting coke doesn't make you more awesome.
Bionic Camel
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Bionic Camel »

Ness wrote::roll: You're doing "hardcore shit"? :lol: Snorting coke doesn't make you more awesome.
more like snorting heroin.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Yay? What difference does that make? It just seems kind of silly to announce that kind of thing for no apparent reason other than to dicksize.
Bionic Camel
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Bionic Camel »

The difference? Cocaine makes me paranoid like crazy while heroin makes me feel at ease and very chill for two days.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

I know the difference between coke and H. I meant what difference does it make as far as I-Doser goes that you do "hardcore shit"?
Xavier
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Xavier »

I have been reading this forum for about a month now, and decided to finally register when I wanted to share my experience with a dose, I'd hate to stray this thread even more off topic but Bionic Camel has only registered today and already posted 9 replies most of them being useless, and even in the replies that were semi-constructive he still manages to leak out some more text to ruin it and prove that hes an idiot after all. I'm not the kind of guy to normally call somebody out on a forum but if this wasn't taken care of now, a week from now almost every thread we read will probably have a stomach aching reply from Bionic Camel.

It seems like this place full of idiots and children, guys like ness are the only ones keeping this place somewhat sane, and when I say children I'm talking about maturity not age, DO NOT post a reply just for the sake of replying, there are many people here that enjoy reading another persons perspective and reactions with I-doser and don't want their time wasted by a bunch of nonsense.

Now don't go trying to start an argument here Bionic Camel, because I'm done with you. Unless you have edited your posts anyone here can lookup and see how useless you really are to this forum.
dick.haggard
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

damn...

Post by dick.haggard »

so i just got off my three month hiatus from i-doser, so i figure i'll jump right back in with inhalant! hahaha! so i'm listening to the cure to calm myself down, i'm gonna have a smoke and take a piss(i just washed my sheets, so i don't want the demons to soil them, hahaha!) and take this dose... i'll let you know how it treats me. :)

edit - :-( nothing. as far as the demonic noise goes... it sounds like an old sci-fi movie sound effect mixed with the sound a video game makes when it crashes and just plays that one god-awful tone. i actually fell asleep a minute after the sound came on, and the second one around the 60 percent mark wasn't anywhere near as startling.

i'm gonna go read on how to make all my doses work for me every time. :-( the only dose that's worked for me ever was the french roast.
Rattlehead
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Rattlehead »

I used my ipod headphones for alcohol and they suck. Dont use earbud headphones. Get full covering stereo headphones. Dont go over board though, I got mine for 30 bucks.
sharperguy
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by sharperguy »

I have earbuds and they have worked

I use over ear professinal ones most of the time though
sharperguy
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by sharperguy »

Tried this last night

It felt really good acutally up until the insane bit

Then it felt really weird and crazy for about 20 seconds and then nothing.

After a few minuates i got bored and turned it off.
rimlapper
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by rimlapper »

Torque90 wrote:wow crazy experience!, adrenocrome has a dementic sound too, and thats when the dose really kicks in
I kinda liked that one! :D gonna review "inhalent" next, but the real world experience causes brain damage...ick
rimlapper
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by rimlapper »

bhsrugger14 wrote:yeahh i knew what was coming and it still scared the shit outta me

i finished the whole dose, but all that it did for me was made my cheeks really hot and made my eyes twitch a lot after the 2nd set of crazy noises.

maybe i gotta keep trying the same dose

im somwhat new to idoser so i still dont get many effects from any doses. do u have to listen to a dose multiple times before u get many effects?
depends on: you, and the quality of your phones
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

^Yeah, the only inhalant that is safe is nitrous oxide. Just don't breathe through the mouth AND nose otherwise, in the words of Jolly Roger, you'll cheerfully choke to death.

A cookie to whoever knows where that's from without Google :D
rimlapper
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

testing Inhalent

Post by rimlapper »

the real world analog causes brain damage, not a hazard here yes...gonna post a low-fi review shortly...