News stories for Idoser

Get user supplied support
Racoon
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

News stories for Idoser

Post by Racoon »

alright, my mom found out about I-doser and thinks its pretty bad. I was going to write a science report about it that explains what it does. I set up a computer in my room and was going to test multiple dose's, and she asked why I set up the computer. So I told her. She told me "not to do it until she looks in to it." The only news story I could find talked about how its "an alert for parents" and how "music can never get you high". They also said its a gateway drug, kids might try it and when it doesnt work, they'll go buy the real thing. I was going to show her the website and forums, but then I saw some of the names of the forums... visionary plants... visionary shrooms... yeah, you get the picture.

are there any news stories supporting I-doser?
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Your mom is what we call a "drug warrior". She is vehemently against all forms of consciousness alteration (except alcohol. Yes, that's a generalization it's possible she doesn't drink, but the odds are she does). Not a thing in the world is likely to sway the opinion of a drug warrior. Facts, logic, research, and all normal forms of persuasion are completely ineffective against a drug warrior when it comes to the topic of drugs or anything remotely related to drugs. I'm sorry to hear that your mother is a drug warrior. Mine is, too.

Note: None of this is meant as an insult to your mother, of course. She has your best interests at heart, she is just misinformed. Best of luck.
Racoon
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Racoon »

Ness wrote:Your mom is what we call a "drug warrior". She is vehemently against all forms of consciousness alteration (except alcohol. Yes, that's a generalization it's possible she doesn't drink, but the odds are she does). Not a thing in the world is likely to sway the opinion of a drug warrior. Facts, logic, research, and all normal forms of persuasion are completely ineffective against a drug warrior when it comes to the topic of drugs or anything remotely related to drugs. I'm sorry to hear that your mother is a drug warrior. Mine is, too.

Note: None of this is meant as an insult to your mother, of course. She has your best interests at heart, she is just misinformed. Best of luck.
thanks, im not offended at all. I agree. and yes, she does drink, but shes one of those people that drink "cuz it tastes good" if ya know what I mean.
D.Joseph
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by D.Joseph »

i told my dad about i - doser and he wanted to look into it to, but he told me he was tottally for it and use it as much as you want,

he also wants to try it
BaBoOn 101
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by BaBoOn 101 »

My parents know about it, and aside from the fact that they think it's a waste of money, they have no problem with it.

You might try to get her used to the Idea of Brain+. Few parents can object to that.
D.Joseph
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by D.Joseph »

lol i bet someone would
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

so you have 2 choices if you cant find any support.

A)download it and buy some doses, whenever you listen have the processes tab in task manager (ctrl+alt+delete) open with idoser selected. Hit end process and it'll give you a confirmation message, now turn off your monitor and start the dose, lay down and enjoy. If she comes in just hit enter on the computer then turn on the screen and idoser will be gone.

B)Download other free binaural beats online so she won't find out about them, or just make mp3s of your doses and rename them to things like "cooool" or "sweeeet".
Enigma49
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Enigma49 »

kr3wskater wrote:so you have 2 choices if you cant find any support.

A)download it and buy some doses, whenever you listen have the processes tab in task manager (ctrl+alt+delete) open with idoser selected. Hit end process and it'll give you a confirmation message, now turn off your monitor and start the dose, lay down and enjoy. If she comes in just hit enter on the computer then turn on the screen and idoser will be gone.

B)Download other free binaural beats online so she won't find out about them, or just make mp3s of your doses and rename them to things like "cooool" or "sweeeet".
Yeah! Always remember, the more compressed the MP3 the better the dose.