whats your favorite type of non-idoser drug.

Discuss real (not digital) drugs

whats your favorite type of non-idoser drug?

Marijuana
36%
Psychedelics (LSD, Mushrooms, MDMA, Ketamine, 2C-X)
44%
Opioids (Heroin, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone (Vicodin))
5%
Stimulants (Methamphetamine, Amphetamine, MDMA, Cocaine)
4%
Dissociatives (DXM, Ketamine, PCP)
5%
Deliriants(Dagga, Benadryl, Drammamine)
5%

Total votes: 73

Racoon
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

whats your favorite type of non-idoser drug.

Post by Racoon »

whats your favorite?
rollaster
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by rollaster »

I would say weed cause it's a safe drug though I wanna try shrooms so I can hulinciate :D
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

^Most drugs are safe as long as you're smart about it.
RobDose
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by RobDose »

ahhh... Im stuck between mary j and benadryl... Benadryl is a really sade drug, sold in any pharmaceutical (drug store)
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

^Wow. Please, please, please don't listen to this guy and eat a bunch of benadryl. Not only does it SUCK (It's a delirirant. Ew.) but some people respond poorly to it and will be delusional for 3+ days. If you're looking for a safe drug and you're into that kind of thing, just score some shrooms or LSD. At least you'll know you're tripping.
RobDose
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by RobDose »

dude, im sorry, but ive seen some pretty fucked up people who because of LSD are the way they are (take ozzy Osbourne and times by 10)... You have flashbacks from the LSD dose and that can really mess your life... Ive seen people who never came out of the hallicinations when they only took one dose of LSD... So im sorry, but i see benadryl being a much safer drug than lsd
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

^Benadryl is far more likely to be damaging than LSD. The only reason that you hear about more people fucked up because of LSD is because exponentially more people use it. If as many people used Benadryl as LSD, I can absolutely guarantee you more people would be messed up because of benadryl.
RobDose
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by RobDose »

But that is excatly my point... All my friends use benadryl, and none of them are fucked up, while two of the five people i know who use(ed) LSD cant continue a conversation, while the other (whos about my age and only used LSD once) lives in a hospital room, cause she never snaped out of it. And the others report of having constant flashbacks, too. But i dont know... Who knows if the constant use of benadryl isnt equally as dangerous
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

^Well, unfortunately some people misuse psychedelics and end up harming themselves and some people have latent mental problems awakened by psychedelics. It happens infrequently and it seems you're just extraordinarily unlucky :? I mean nothing against the people you know, but rarely is the chemical the only thing to blame. Often when people come out of a trip messed in the head, the experience simply awakened something that would have manifested sooner or later anyway. That's not to say that psychedelics are toys either. I'm willing to bet, however, that if those people you know had used a deliriant such as Benadryl the results would have been similar. A trip be it psychedelic or deliriant in nature is a powerful thing and not all minds are equipped to handle it.
RobDose
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by RobDose »

Before i start: this last post was really well said, a bit of a counter from that first one, which was really aggressive... The thing is: ive heard many pros and cons for both LSD and benadryl, but from what i've seen, the cons of LSD are much worse than those of benadryl... And also that i lovethis world that we're in, and i love to enhance my experience of it... So for me, alcohol and mary j and even benadryl enhace it, but LSD is too much out of this world

And ness, you're strange, why doenst it say that you're online... Are you related to the i-doser company in anyway???
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

^Sorry about that first post, it's just that 99% of people despise deliriants and I don't want people going out and eating a bunch of benadryl and having a terrible experience, which most of them will. As for out of this world....IME psychedelics except at very high doses aren't really "out of this world". It's sort of like a veil you never knew was there is removed from your mind and eyes and you can see the world for what it really is. That's a generalization of course. I don't want to sound like I want to be tripping 24/7 because I definitely don't haha.
RobDose
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by RobDose »

so, on to my theory...
What i-doser is, and this has been mentioned before, its a cheap and fast way to meditation. the sounds coming off sintonize your brain in various states (or something to that matter), like alpha, beta, gamma, etc. these states can also be atained listening to mozart (they say it has alpha waves), but i-doser's are much more concentrated than mozart's, for example, so a bigger effect is made. these states, like alpha, beta and gamma make you more accelerated, or more sleepy, depending on which one it is. the way they made it, the stronger the dose, the heavier the drug, for example: the sounds of french roast and cocaine seem similar, and they are, but one is stronger than the other, so they name it accodingly. In other words, its not like they have some dudes shooting up drugs and typing on the computer and making a sound which matches a drug, its more them creating a series of sounds that sintonize your brain waves, one stronger than the other and just naming them after a drug.
but thats just a theory...
RobDose
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by RobDose »

posts here were deleted :(
arcturus
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by arcturus »

i think dxm is the easiest way to get 'high' - it is legal to purchase, unlike marijuana, and can produce great euphoria and visualizations. some people do react badly to it, but that is mostly because they are unprepared for it/take way to much/take the wrong kind (with extra stuff in it).

and honestly after comparing idoser to DXM and some opiates, idoser truly does nothing....
ChloeNothing
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by ChloeNothing »

I love psychadelics <3 mushies or lucy =)