Why can't you take you piggy back the doses?

Share dose experiences
saintspader
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Why can't you take you piggy back the doses?

Post by saintspader »

The reason is to discourage taking two doses in a row. As it states in the faq and elsewhere on I-Doser.com, we never recommend you take two doses back to back. Thsi is why the application must be closed after a dose, just to slightly discourage it.
Why?

I-Doser, I understand the two at the same time, melt your brain cells. But why not right after each other?

I do it quite alot, and reset doesn't do much.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Most likely in order to make their doses seem stronger from a marketing standpoint.
saintspader
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by saintspader »

Good point ness...

To be honest, i had the best fucking time in my life at school yesterday..

I did coke and rave in P.E...Wow...I was like going to explode some times I was like like..ahhh, sometimes I was like tweeking, and I was fucked up..I did one right after the other. Then I did Rave in 7th period, I was high, (first real high like its supposed to be) andit only lasted til the Dose ended...

Ness, i'll tell you what, you need to Try XTC and then Listen to some Trance, if you need some, message me on AIM I have 500 songs of that shit...

Also do my poll on the oh so famous Vico.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

lol After you've tried the real thing...well, no dose is going to compare. Trance on the real thing is orgasmic.
saintspader
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by saintspader »

I know my friend told me about it, he stated "Its like riding a giaint crystal floating thingy through time and space!" And ever since whenever I do I-doser I put on Trance and just sit, amazed...

I might buy some E and Acid..not sure when to do it...Cant get caught..
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

If you do, take them separate before candyflipping. Wait 1 month between E uses. Other than that have fun!
saintspader
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by saintspader »

Like I said I cannot be caught...So I don't know when to do it...
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

For LSD, you'll be tripping hard for 5-8 hours, depending on dose and other factors. LSD lasts for a total of 12 hours, but once you're coming down you can function pretty normally as long as you don't stare at the breathing walls lol. After the LSD wears off all the way you might feel energized and ready to go or you might feel completely exhausted, so plan for that. MDMA (assuming the pills you get are, in fact, MDMA. Street "ecstasy" is notoriously impure and inconsistent.) Lasts 5--8 ish hours and chances are you will want to SLEEEEEEP after you come down. If your parents allow you to drink you can easily pass off your hangover as an alcohol hangover. Some people handle MDMA really well and don't really get a comedown or hangover, other people get a crushing comedown and/or a terrible hangover. Most people, though, don't get a comedown or hangover their first time. Now, if you know for a fact that your parents are not going to bother you for awhile, neither LSD or MDMA are going to make you go insane, so you can just hole up in your room or w/e and take it. MDMA is a VERY social drug, though, and while many people enjoy taking it alone, almost everyone whos ever taken it will tell you to do it in a group for your first time. Try to be with a group of people where everyone is taking it. If that's not possible, try to be with a group of people who are OK with you taking it and won't be annoyed by your nonstop talking. Vicks Vapor Inhaler is a MUST :D

Happy tripping!
ChloeNothing
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by ChloeNothing »

I'm sorry but I disagree with "LSD won't make you go insane." That's a fucking incredibly ignorant comment.

Say that after you've seen a friend try to kill themselves on LSD while screaming about the fire engulfing their body and the millions of hands covering them and trying to kill them.

Try saying that after you've seen people kill themselves on LSD because they want to fly.

LSD makes you go insane no matter what. That's what it does. It fucks with your brain, and if you don't know how to use it/aren't in the right mindset it can FUCK YOU UP FOR LIFE.

If you have any history of skitzophrenia in your family, if you're depressed or have any psychological disorders yourself or in your family I'd highly advise you NOT to try LSD. I've done LSD multiple times, and I've always had good experiences with it... don't take it when your parents are home and don't take it thinking you're going to want to stay in your room the entire time because you're not. You are NOT the same person when you are on LSD, and you are going to do STUPID things.

Ever play human frogger? Well, I've known a lot of kids so fucked on LSD that they think it's a good idea to run out into eight lanes of traffic to see who won't get hit by a car.

I've seen some pretty fucked shit from people on LSD. I've had a friend NEVER come back. NEVER. He's now in a mental institution because something in his brain just never clicked back the same way.

Don't go around telling people that LSD is harmless and won't do anything to your brain because that's ALL it affects. LSD affects your brain, and it does it hardcore.

That's all.
beatless
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by beatless »

ChloeNothing wrote:I'm sorry but I disagree with "LSD won't make you go insane." That's a fucking incredibly ignorant comment.

Say that after you've seen a friend try to kill themselves on LSD while screaming about the fire engulfing their body and the millions of hands covering them and trying to kill them.

Try saying that after you've seen people kill themselves on LSD because they want to fly.

LSD makes you go insane no matter what. That's what it does. It fucks with your brain, and if you don't know how to use it/aren't in the right mindset it can FUCK YOU UP FOR LIFE.

If you have any history of skitzophrenia in your family, if you're depressed or have any psychological disorders yourself or in your family I'd highly advise you NOT to try LSD. I've done LSD multiple times, and I've always had good experiences with it... don't take it when your parents are home and don't take it thinking you're going to want to stay in your room the entire time because you're not. You are NOT the same person when you are on LSD, and you are going to do STUPID things.

Ever play human frogger? Well, I've known a lot of kids so fucked on LSD that they think it's a good idea to run out into eight lanes of traffic to see who won't get hit by a car.

I've seen some pretty fucked shit from people on LSD. I've had a friend NEVER come back. NEVER. He's now in a mental institution because something in his brain just never clicked back the same way.

Don't go around telling people that LSD is harmless and won't do anything to your brain because that's ALL it affects. LSD affects your brain, and it does it hardcore.

That's all.
Ugh, LSD makes you trip, not go insane. "Yeah I would like to check into this mental institution because I took some acid". Right.
Sure some trips are bad but there's not much danger in doing it with a SOBER sitter.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Complete loss of touch with reality is called ego death. Complete loss of touch with reality combine with thinking things are killing you or you run out into the street is referred to as a *psychotic break with reality* and that is NOT commonplace. Very few people who take LSD will experience a psychotic break. Of course taking LSD in ignorance is a bad idea. Psychedelics aren't toys or things you take just to get fucked up.
ChloeNothing
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by ChloeNothing »

Right, well... LSD can be very harmful to a person because it fucks with your brain. If you have any history of skitzophrenia in your family it fucking brings it out.

And yes, even if you have a SOBER sitter shit can still go wrong. Despite what ANYONE here says, it can have serious affects on your brain, and bad trips can be a lot worse than you could possibly imagine.

I've tripped and been so gone that I thought I would never come back. I've tripped so hard that I thought someone was shooting my dog and trying to break in. I also have tried to jump off a five story building on mushrooms trying to escape howling giants and neon snakes infiltrating the building.

It's a mind fuck, and it can go wrong.

I'm not saying that hallucinogens are all bad. I'm a believer in using them for spiritual purposes and I think that they're a beautiful thing when used in the RIGHT environment when you're in a GOOD state of mind.