Drugs are imagined in your head.

Share dose experiences
Automission
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Drugs are imagined in your head.

Post by Automission »

Okay, so I've tried the audio drugs, they work. and they work as well as real drugs. I just got drunk, completely pissed. Then I took reset, and my drunk sense is totally gone. completely sober. And this was using real alcohol, not audio stuff. So they both link up and have the same effects. This has to prove it works.!
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Real drugs are certainly not all in your head and reset isn't going to make the effects of a drug go away. It might reduce the effects for a short time, but it isn't going to act as an antagonist to whatever you've got bound to whatever receptor in the brain. Now, if you believe it will sober you up, it probably will help you do just that.
Kazine
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Kazine »

Well, the audio drugs do make you go into the same mind state as the real drugs, and the Reset gets rid of that REAL mind state. So I don't see why the reset wouldn't do it for the real drug if it was just the same?
Automission
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Automission »

Ness wrote:Real drugs are certainly not all in your head and reset isn't going to make the effects of a drug go away. It might reduce the effects for a short time, but it isn't going to act as an antagonist to whatever you've got bound to whatever receptor in the brain. Now, if you believe it will sober you up, it probably will help you do just that.

I see you believe the placebo theory. Sure while that is partly true, its not just that.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

I didn't even mention I-Doser in that post except to say that entrainment wont reverse chemical processes. I said nothing about the effectiveness of I-Doser on its own. As for the placebo "theory" the immense power of placebo is well documented.
ChristopherE
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by ChristopherE »

The alcohol drug felt nothing like real alcohol.
Cryptopsy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Cryptopsy »

Using Reset will not sober you up if you have taken real drugs. Real drugs normally cause some kind of chemical release in the brain that stimulates changes in brain waves. Using Reset might bring your brain waves back to normal for the time being, but the chemicals from the drug are still in your system and will screw you up again just as fast as Reset fixed you. In I-doser, the brainwave stimulation is not inside your body, but in your headphones. After taking off the headphones, your brainwaves might be altered, but there is nothing keeping them in that altered state, so Reset can fix you.
Pledge
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Pledge »

Maybe it can't take away the effect of the alcohol, but it can clear your mind out, and return in to a normal state, but the alcohol is still there, so I think it might take off the dizzyness, but all the other effects stay, well thats how I think
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

When talking about chemicals, we're not even dealing with brainwaves anymore. We're dealing chemicals and receptors in the brain and body. The nervous system. Measurable brainwaves are an after effect. I promise you that reset will not stop LSD from activating the 5-ht2A receptors in your brain.
Stumblethenrise
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Stumblethenrise »

Neither stop the your body to fight against the Shrooms toxine in your stomach. haha
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

^Hm? I don't really understand that sentence.
Stumblethenrise
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Yeah sorry I'm french...

The poisonous thing in the magic mushroom, in your stomach, your body is fighting against them... well you cant really stop them with the Reset dose. lol
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

There aren't any poisons in mushrooms. You ingest psilocybin, which is metabolized into psilocin which crosses the blood-brain barrier and acts as a 5-HT2a receptor agonist. If you heard you trip because shrooms are toxic, you were mislead.
Stumblethenrise
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Language barrier there =/ I know they're not toxic.... anyway! Reset wont help you =P
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Yeah, definitely not. The doses sound pretty trippy. I imagine if you were tripping they'd be pretty nuts haha