BAD trip

Request new doses
dosefiend
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

BAD trip

Post by dosefiend »

I have heard many people complaining about bad trips and how horrible they are, but this has just caused the newer I-doser community to crave a bad- trip experience, while it would be much to strong for new users, it would stop most of the posting for nightmare and horror doses. I have put the suggest description below.

BAD trip / premium (extremely strong)/ 35 minutes
This is a bad trip. A true bad trip. Those of you who have tried bufo(toad, LSD, and andechrome may think you ready for this, we bet you aren't. BAD trip will take you through the true horrors of your mind and your soul, and shake you down till your left crying and screaming in the corner, but it wont stop there. This dose can only be truely described as Hand of God gone bad. User's beware, nothing can prepare you for this, but if you want to expeirence the true power of virtual drugs this dose will show you that and more.
Racoon
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Racoon »

that sounds awesome, probably because I've never had a bad trip... what exactly happens? I assume bad headaches and thats it. do you get scared?

another Idea is Nightmare, where you go into a subconsciouses state and your worst fears come out...
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Even if this were possible, it would be irresponsible on a MASSIVE scale for I-Doser to create and release it. What is a bad trip? A bad trip is terror. Pure fucking terror. Not just fear for your life, but fear for eternity. A bad trip is utterly horrifying and if you even TASTED one, you'd never wish it upon anybody. Imagine your absolute worst fear and how you would feel if that fear were bearing down upon you. That's nothing. Bad trips can come in multiple forms, the worst being a psychotic break from reality. That kind is rare. Seriously, though, bad trips are so awful that you wouldn't wish it upon your worst enemy. Psychedelics be they chemicals or entrainment are not toys and should be treated as such. Respect your mind and it will respect you. Abuse psychedelics and you're in for a rough ride. Being scared doesn't come close. I've tried to relay it as best as possible, but there truly aren't words for it.
Racoon
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Racoon »

Ness wrote:Even if this were possible, it would be irresponsible on a MASSIVE scale for I-Doser to create and release it. What is a bad trip? A bad trip is terror. Pure fucking terror. Not just fear for your life, but fear for eternity. A bad trip is utterly horrifying and if you even TASTED one, you'd never wish it upon anybody. Imagine your absolute worst fear and how you would feel if that fear were bearing down upon you. That's nothing. Bad trips can come in multiple forms, the worst being a psychotic break from reality. That kind is rare. Seriously, though, bad trips are so awful that you wouldn't wish it upon your worst enemy. Psychedelics be they chemicals or entrainment are not toys and should be treated as such. Respect your mind and it will respect you. Abuse psychedelics and you're in for a rough ride. Being scared doesn't come close. I've tried to relay it as best as possible, but there truly aren't words for it.
dude, I WANT THAT!!! I dont think it would be irresponsible. You'd have to buy it. the only reason You'd do it if you didnt want to was if you were pirating and didnt read descriptions, then you deserve it.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

^Nobody deserves that. Ever. And no you don't want that. A truly bad trip can shatter your entire LIFE for months even years.
imdaman972
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by imdaman972 »

bad trips are not nice, trust me, i know first hand.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

^Finally, somebody with some sense. Psychedelics be they chemical or not aren't toys.
aidanlogins
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by aidanlogins »

YEah. Bad trips can actually permanently damage you mentally. In severe ways. This is the stupidest thing ever. How about an i-doser that simulates what it's like to be in a car wreck and have your spine severed?
3v4n7h3h4x0r
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by 3v4n7h3h4x0r »

aidanlogins wrote:YEah. Bad trips can actually permanently damage you mentally. In severe ways. This is the stupidest thing ever. How about an i-doser that simulates what it's like to be in a car wreck and have your spine severed?
Now THAT'S positive thinking :D
Swikity
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Swikity »

I have an even better idea.

How about an I-Doser that makes you want to kill yourself because you are afraid that everyone you know including yourself is going to die anyways. How about a dose that makes you feel like you are standing on a podium 3,000 feet in the air, and there are zombies and demons climbing up it?

Bad Trips suck and believe me, you would rather go through a day of Chinese torture than have a bad trip.
sharperguy
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by sharperguy »

My opinion that a real bad trip, like the sort people can have on real LSD or whatever would be very bad - hence the name.

However, I think a dose that scares you would be pretty cool as long as it doesn't give you life-long trauma.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Swikity wrote:I have an even better idea.

How about an I-Doser that makes you want to kill yourself because you are afraid that everyone you know including yourself is going to die anyways. How about a dose that makes you feel like you are standing on a podium 3,000 feet in the air, and there are zombies and demons climbing up it?

Bad Trips suck and believe me, you would rather go through a day of Chinese torture than have a bad trip.
Honestly, that sounds more like psychosis than a bad trip. *shrug*. Difficult trips suck, but I've never understood people losing touch with reality to that degree. Whatever. Anyway, a bad trip dose would be an awful idea.
KompoTas
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by KompoTas »

nice
sharperguy
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by sharperguy »

by the way, anyone tried cliffhanger?
cachero
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by cachero »

You'd never want to experience a bad trip. Don't be stupid. It makes you feel so horrible. It's like not having any control at all. You life flashes before your eyes, and you are stuck in a insane loop of time, over and over until you curl up in the fetal position and cry.