i-doser to mp3

Get user supplied support
masterk1818
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

i-doser to mp3

Post by masterk1818 »

would i-doser work if you could record the audio to stereo instead of mono?
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

The only supported way of getting mp3 to a portable audio player is to order the I-Doser Simulation CD from http://www.I-Doser.com. It was designed to be used as a regular cd or converted.

Thanks you
morgankane
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by morgankane »

Hey,

The shop solution for the CD ain't up either.
olgi
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by olgi »

I hate doing this, but you should really consider allowing some way for users to create MP3s or doing something else to get their doses on an iPod or somesuch.

There's a similar application to I-doser out there, that allows users not only to experiment and create their own doses, but also export any created sound pattern to a wav file (for registered users only), as well as other things.

As such, if you don't want to loose customers, you should really consider changing a few things in I-doser.
pwntz star
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by pwntz star »

I did this. Yes, I know I shouldn't have, but hey, I wanted to use the test doses repeatedly before I trusted it. They work for me like this, but I've got a pretty solid method of recording. I've just ordered the key (though partly because of the free doses, your marketing team is pretty solid) and checking if they're any worse as an mp3. Its actually more convenient doing it the proper way too, though you can't take them with you (ie. sleeping angel).
pwntz star
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by pwntz star »

Report on the mp3 files. While yes they do work to a certain extent, it felt a little like everyone was exaggerating when I used them. The sound is pulsating in both a little, and its just pretty mucked up. With the genuine copies it feels like people are under-exaggerating, everything is just much better. Really I'd say yes, it is possible to mp3 them, but its like watching a movie on a 5 inch black and white TV, rather than going to the cinema - a bit of a waste of time.
blackhawk
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by blackhawk »

Mp3 conversion really does ruin the effect. I doser is working as fast as they can to create more cds that can be converted.
paint0908
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by paint0908 »

I AM NOT IN ANY WAY ENCOURAGING DOING THIS, but

I have to disagree and say that if you know what your doing there is no adverse effect on the dose.

I'm not going to go into details as it is not worth it and against the rules probably.