My 1st Dose[Trip] Experience...not satisfied

Share dose experiences
D3lit3
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

My 1st Dose[Trip] Experience...not satisfied

Post by D3lit3 »

Ok yesterday just before I went to sleep around midnight I decided to try a dose for the first time. I put the dose on my Iriver and lied down on my bed with the lights out and a pair of wireless headphones.

The thing is I was trying to focus but it's hard. I mean you try to focus on the sounds and then I think about what someone's experience was like on these forums, or I just randomly think of a song. I can't concentrate on the sounds ONLY for more than a minute.

This is what happened.

1st effect) I felt like my arms were heavy...could be because I was lying down straight in the same position for 15 mins.

2nd effect) I started thinking about weird thoughts e.g. a man kissing his family...could be because I was bored.

3rd effect) For less than 1 minute my eyes were closed and in the black I saw a blue outline of a mountain and some blue lines.

Overall I'm disappointed. I didn't think the 'trip' would be seeing blue stuff FOR LESS THAN A MINUTE.

How do I enhance my experience? And did those things really happen to me because of the dose or because I was bored, etc?
paprika-killer
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by paprika-killer »

my feet once felt like they were on fire because they were lying still all the time. :D
DP
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by DP »

I can notice the trip effects much better when I'm around people. Next time try getting up, walking around, staring at your Christmas tree lights (They are amazing, but any display of lights is cool on Trip) and talking with someone. I stutter and mix up words so much it makes me chuckle.
AcidHead
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by AcidHead »

These dose aren't magic there science. Imo how good the doses effect someone is totally based on their ability the get in a meditative state. If ur not comfortable or focused and just pay attention to the beats i doubt you will feel anything but fatigue from staying in the same position for so long.
Swikity
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Swikity »

Try listening to reset first.

I know it's a hasstle, but people say it works.
haxownsmopar
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by haxownsmopar »

i saw blue things for 5 hours first time but using acholl
*listens to HoG *
*gets semi freaked out*
zapshit
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by zapshit »

marjuana dose is the best get high evry time bob marly time :)